Chapter 24. Odd one out

"I'm done the washing-

But Theo stopped as he realized that Draco and Blaise were both gone, along with Nymphadora.

Nymphadora came by and told the news that Hermione and Lovegood were being held hostage by death eaters at Malfoy Manor. Two lover boys were off on there way to save there little princesses while Theo was left alone with Andromeda and the annoying baby. He was a bit scared for them when Andromeda explained the Malfoy Manor is crawling with Death Eaters including Bellatrix.

"AND THEY LEFT ME HERE!" Theo snapped at Andromeda as she finished explaining things to him.

"Get over it, Theo, if they brought you along it would have become a suicide mission." Andromeda pointed out casually with a smile.

"And the death-trap twins are so much better."

"Harry and Ron think before they act." 

He wouldn't be surprised if one of them don't make it out, he wondered if Luna was gonna make it out. He hope she would, he hoped all of them would make it out.

Theo had to help Andromeda take care of the baby. "This devil baby never shuts the fuck up."

"Theo! Mind your language in front of Teddy." Andromeda snapped glaring at Theo trying to warn him.

"Why couldn't I have gone with them, they get all the fun." Theo complained as he tried shoving food down Teddy.

"Gentle." Andromeda exclaimed rushing over. "It's not safe, you are rational, therefore you're here with me."

"Here I can help." Millicent offered as she entered the room as Theo shoved the baby to her and felt his arms relax.

"You'll put the baby to sleep." Andromeda directed at Theo.

"Why doesn't Tracey and Miles help?" Theo exclaimed as he stared back at the baby that doesn't stop crying.

"They've been helping with all the chores." Andromeda explained as she went back to the dishes.

"BUT HE NEVER SHUTS UP!" Theo grumbled ignoring 'Dromeda's raging glare. "Babies are so pointless, they don't do anything other then cry. We should end all babies."

"Theo! He is the future generation!" Andromeda protested.

"A pointless one, when Voldemort destroys this world." Theo snapped.

Andromeda looked at Theo with tired eyes, she looked drained not just physically but her soul seems like it's slipping away. But then again all of their souls seemed to be slipping. 

"Fancy a cuppa?" Andromeda asked to both Millicent and Theo. They both nodded and took the tea that Andromeda handed to them.

Tonks barged into the house with relief and looking around. "Theo, let's go."

"Wait what-

But before he could say anything Tonks apparated them both to another house a bit smaller than the safe house but still decent. They rushed inside and there was the wand maker along with an ugly goblin. Lovegood and Blaise along with Weasley and Potter.

They all looked drained to the core. Though Blaise and Luna were levitating Potter and Weasel to bed. 

"Are Weasle and Potter dead or something?" Theo asked.

"No, I spiked it with sleeping draught." Luna said as she handed him a cup of tea. Theo was hesitating to take it. "This is just regular tea."

"Unlucky day I suppose if those two are still alive." Theo said looking into Potters and Weasley's room.