Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Tuesday…

Amanda’s POV

I woke up and my mommy wasn’t in our room.  She woke up before me now so when I woke up, I was alone.  I had asked her why and mommy said I had to get used to not always be beside her.

I was not happy. 

The only time I wasn’t sad was when the cartoon were inside the TV.   

I left my bed and I had to hurry to go pee.  I was always scared to pee when I was sleeping because I didn't want daddy to be mad at me.

It happened a lot at the other house and the man was angry at me every time.  He would yell and mommy would tell him it wasn't my fault because I was little but he never stopped yelling at me.

He told me I should wear my diapers in bed so I didn't do that.  He said I was dirty and always made me cry. 

I remember my mommy telling him it was her and not me but then he would take my arm and it would hurt and make me leave the room.  It was a lie, she kept telling me it was to help me but when I was allowed back in our room she would be in the corner of our room and mommy was crying.

I would give my mommy big hugs, hoping it would help her get better because after I could see different colors on her face and arms.

She said it was because she was crying but when I cried, my face didn't do that.

I knew she lied when I saw him hit her in her face and a lot of days after, her face had different colors.

I told mommy to not lie, to tell the mean man that it was me that peed in our bed and he wouldn't hit her but she said no and to never talk to him so I didn't.

I always had to hurry when I woke up.  If I peed in the bed or on the floor, I didn't want mommy's face to be full of colors again.  I knew she didn't like that.

She kept saying daddy was good and the mean man was bad.  I knew daddy was nice with me and mommy but I didn't want him to be angry so I had to make sure I was a very good girl so that daddy wouldn't be mean.

When I saw daddy and mommy kissing yesterday I was scarred.  The mean man always did that to mommy and that scarred me.  Mommy said she kissed daddy but I was still scared.

I finally sat on the potty and I was happy.  I didn't have an accident like mommy called it so I knew I wasn't going to be in trouble.

After I wiped I got on my little step that I could stand on and washed my hands. Mommy always told me to do the best that I can and if I need help to ask her or daddy.  Mommy always said that if I did more than pee I had to yell for her to help me.  I didn’t want daddy to wipe my bum.

I walked to the kitchen and my mommy wasn't there so I went to the living room.

Mommy had told me it was called a living room because it was where everyone was most of the time. 

I didn't understand that, our bedroom at the other house wasn't called living room and that's where we always were.  I'd have to ask her that again.