Chapter 10

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

This day has been crazy. Paul keeps asking how I can have a vision when I am a wake when I have only ever dreamed about them. Paul keeps looking at Jared like he knows something, but Sam says it first.

"So, something happened between the two of you... Because from what the elders say, the stronger your imprint bond becomes the stronger she will become. So, what happened?" Sam says/asks looking from me to Jared.

"That is private info!" I say with a squeak. Paul looks at me with raised eyebrows. He looks at Jared then back to me. Jared's head is down and he is rubbing the back of his neck. I knew he felt guilty. But it was our lives and our relationship. My brother couldn't stop us from doing what we wanted to do.

"OH! I'm going to kill you!" Paul screams as he stands up. He takes one step toward Jared and before I could stand in front of him. Jared stands up and moves me behind him. Sam and Embry look at us confused. Until Embry started laughing.

"OH! Shit... Jared took Davina's V-card." Embry laughs out. Paul and Jared both growl at him.

"You slept with my sister... You fucking dick!" Paul yells at him, stepping closer.

"At least I won't treat her like a one nighter... Like you treat all the girls you have been with." Jared shots back. Paul throws a punch hitting Jared in the jaw. Making us both fall backwards.

"PAUL!" I scream. Sam grabs me and moves me to the kitchen. I didn't even see Jared hit Paul but when I turned around Paul was on the floor. Sam moves to break up the fight.

"ENOUGH!" Sam yells, pulling them away from each other. Sam stands in between them as they stand up.

"My baby sister..." Paul says looking hurt at Jared.

"She's my imprint and girlfriend... Paul" Jared says, throwing his hand up in the air.

 Paul" Jared says, throwing his hand up in the air

I can't believe what I was hearing. My baby sister and best friend had sex with each other. I mean I knew it would happen I just hoped they would wait a while. At least until she was 18, not when she was 16 and he was 19. "You said you wouldn't rush anything with her!" I yell out at Jared.