Mama eda

King has seen many dangers from demons, monsters and evil organizations, but this was weird....very weird.
His roommate Ed's the owl lady, was chirping happily in her nest as usual but only this time she was in her monster owl form sitting on a small pale egg.

King doesn't know where the egg came from.( he doesn't want to ask) All he knows that ever since he came to live with her and finding out about her cursed form.

He thinks it's cute at first but it's been 31-32 days since the egg was layed and Eda has been very protective of it....that also includes chasing him and Hooty away from the nest.

"I seriously cannot wait for the egg to hatch." Hooty exclaimed hooting.

"Yeah tell me about it." King sarcastically replies trying to ignore the Happy chirping in the background. I'm just trying wait till her guard is down ,give her elixer potions and change Eda back.

__________

Few day later Hooty and king finally got to see the new baby sleeping next to owl beast Eda"s side. What popped out of the egg wasn't a orange chirping fuzz ball, But instead a Female human baby.

"So yeah...what's the deal? When does she get her feathers or why is she not shooting magic?" Hooty hoots.

Well..she just a newborn baby, maybe it takes a while? or she takes after her father......whoever he is ( he's probably dead or eaten just like her many ex boyfriends ) king explains trying to ignore Eda's confusing chirping in the background.

______

The few hours later of the following afternoon king holding on to a baby bottle, the nameless crying baby girl and getting chased by a fluffy Orange owl beast Eda.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE HER BABY!?"

"Because Hooty, she wouldn't stop hissing and refuse to feed her!" King shouts before crashing into a shelf full of elixirs, Hooty quickly caches the baby with a basket of clothes , some elixirs fall on Eda causing her to be knocked out and transform back into witch form.

Few days later things finally settled down, king is enjoying his new companion. All she does lay in the nest eat( drink) and sleep next to her mother.

_____________

"So... are you doing okay? Are you going to train her to be your heir?" King asks Eda the same questions every day while watching the baby sleep.

"No, Everything is not okay." Eda explains looking at some written notes. Apparently because of my curse I'm aging faster, my child was born a human and not a witch. The emperor and everyone already knows that I'm the most powerful witch in the boiling isles!"

"So you think this was a set up?"

"I'm very positive about this." Eda adds. "Which is why I'm taking you and Hooty's memories away of my kid and sending her to live in the human world."

"WHAT no! We can hide her from everyone!"

"Hoot don't take my memories or send the kid away! Hoot! I want to see her grow up hoot!"

"Sorry not sorry, but my curse is the reason for why I'm hiding." Eda throws up her hands. That's not a life that I would want for her and I don't want to be the one who kills her!

Hoot. Fine. King and Hooty give up the argument. Can me say goodbye?

"I'll give you both tonight."

The world is ruthless and unforgiving, I came to realize that years ago when I cursed by a unknown person —

"Hey She's crying again!" Said a small demon named king walking into the living room.

"I know. The young witch sighs tiredly laying on the red couch. She's a baby! They always cry, especially if their mother suddenly turned into a giant homicidal Owl monster!"

"I stopped you with your elixir potions!"

"Who cares the spell keeps getting stronger, I could have killed her!"

"But, Have you thought about giving her a name?"

No. I don't want to get attached and besides I'm planning to put a sleeping spell and send her to the human world, Where she'll be safe from me.

________

Few hours later Eda opens a magic portal, sets out into a human neighborhood walking in the pouring rain before standing under a tree with a sleepy newborn, deciding what house was perfect for her only child to be raised,

Until Eda stubbles upon a small house which caught her attention, She then quietly used her magic key to open the front door , walked inside and found out that a kind middle aged woman named Camilia Noceda lived all by herself.

"Okay kiddo. Eda fights back tears before places the sleeping pale newborn in a nearby empty Laundry basket. "here's your new home, try not to give your new mom trouble and since you're a baby, you'll probably not not remember me or king—
Edna suddenly hears a noise and quickly but quietly summons a portal key home and leaving a confused human lady wondering how a sleeping baby got in her house.

"Hello baby girl, I'm going to call you luz."

_______

Notes another story I decided to add to my from my archive account to my Wattpad

Yes I do realize that my dumb dyslexic ass has been saying Edna instead of eda, one of these days I'm going to correct my writing skills 😭
King has met Luz's father but doesn't remember him much just a heads up