04

"Fleurette," stopping at the sound of her name the woman in question turned to look at her father. He stood at full height which usually meant he was about to lecture her about something. She pulled the ribbon out from her hair which caused the red locks to tumble to her shoulders.

"Yes?"

"Refrain from wandering." He spoke slowly, surely as if that would be the end of it. Fleurette frowned, Eleanor appeared by her side and put an arm around her shoulders. "Keep an eye on your sister."

"I shall try, but you must realise that I cannot be everywhere she is." The eldest of the two explained. Their father merely nodded and walked away, "You've been exploring on your own again?" Eleanor watched their father leave them before turning to her, Eleanor looked sceptical. Fleurette used to sleepwalk as a child, her wandering was just something she did, awake or not. Luckily the sleepwalking had diminished throughout the years. The actual wandering, no.

"Yes."

"Fleurette!" Eleanor scolded and moved away from her side. Standing in front of her she frowned. "Do you not hear what everyone says?" She was worried, the last thing she would want is for her sister to stumble into something, someone, she shouldn't and get into trouble. Or worse yet, hurt.

"I do not like to eavesdrop into other people's conversations." Fleurette stated while crossing her arms over her chest lightly. So now that Lucien had had his moment, it was now time for Eleanor's. She understood they came from caring places, well, Eleanor's did, she wasn't sure about her father's.

"They say there is a ghost who roams the corridors."

"Fine."

"Fleurette! I'm being serious yet you are acting like this is all a joke." Eleanor scolded yet again. When there was talking from the entrance she looked up and then back at her sister. "He has killed. Maybe that will stay in your head when you walk freely around." Eleanor spoke in a whisper and walked off. This being that called the halls and shadows home had caused serious harm to others, death to some. She didn't want her sister near, no sister would. "Felix!" She exclaimed happily and the sounds of her running footsteps were heard.

Fleurette bit her tongue and swallowed the sentence she was going to retort with. Uncrossing her arms she sighed and listened to the happy words of her sister. By now most of the musicians and performers had dissipated and went off on their own business. There was talk of going to the nearest pub by a few musicians from the woodwind section of the orchestra. Whether they went or not, Fleurette wasn't sure. The thought of dancing to music which was being played by drunken musicians made Fleurette want to laugh. But she didn't, letting out a sigh she ran a hand through her hair. Stepping forward slowly she peered around the curtains and looked at her sister being twirled around happily in the arms of a brown haired man. That man was Felix, Eleanor's soon to be husband.

"You still do not heed warnings? You are either extremely idiotic, or possibly the most naïve person to step foot in here." A voice whispered from somewhere behind her.

Fleurette nodded, "I'd go for idiotic." She was slowly coming to terms with her own foolishness that she did not know even existed until now.

"I'd go for naïve." The voice countered simply. "Shouldn't a sibling be happy for her sister and fiancé?"

"I should be." Fleurette said and waved when Eleanor had finally been put down and waved to her.

"Fleurette stop lurking in the wings! Come down here," Eleanor said lightly. Fleurette frowned yet walked out from the wings and down the steps. Little did the young dancer know that she was being watched from the shadows of a backdrop.