41

Sitting in a buzzing dressing room, Meg and Fleurette nodded and laughed when a fellow performer had said something funny. The show had ended, and it was a hit. The first night was over with, the rest of the week performing it would be a breeze. There was nothing now which Fleurette worried over regarding the show.

"We really shouldn't," Cain said while trying to remove some of the red make up from around his eyes. Cain was one of the male dancers, Fleurette hadn't ever personally spoken to him before. But it soon dawned on her that he was the one who had spoken to her when the run through of the show was happening. "Because of having to perform again tomorrow." He continued and set his brown eyes on the two of them. "But let us all go out and celebrate. I believe half of the musicians are already down the pub." Cain smirked and continued removing the paint from his face.

Meg laughed and nodded, "Let's go! Come on, Fleur! You cannot back out of coming this time." Meg wagged a finger at her, Fleurette raised an eyebrow. "Mainly because you had a main part! You have to celebrate pulling that off."

"Pulling that off," Cain laughed. "It makes it sound like you were dubious about it going successfully."

Meg rolled her eyes. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I know," Fleurette smiled and leaned her head against her hand. "I knew what you meant. But yes, we shall go...just I think it's wise we change first, don't you think?" Fleurette smiled and watched Meg look down at herself.

The blonde let out a nervous laugh and sat back down in her chair. "Yes, I guess it would not be wise appearing in a pub wearing this." Meg pulled at her costume and nodded slowly.

"Not unless you want trouble of some description." Cain chimed in and looked at them again. He was about to say something else when the door got opened and Eleanor rushed in.

Fleurette was going to stand and greet her sister, only her sister enveloped her in a tight embrace before she could. "I can't breathe." Fleurette wheezed out while reaching up and patting her sister on the arm.

"Oh, I don't care right now, let me just hold you and not let you go. I am so proud of you, little flower! You were so beautiful and...graceful and elegant and I cannot believe we are related." Eleanor rambled out and put her at arm's length.

Fleurette wheezed out a breath and inhaled and exhaled a few times before she had regulated her breathing again. "You cannot believe we're related?" Fleurette said eventually and eyed Eleanor up oddly. "You say that because?"

"You have more a knack for dancing than I." Eleanor smiled and put a hand on her chest and nodded. Turning and looking back to the door she smiled and looked at Fleurette sidewards. "Felix is out there waiting. If you are to go out and celebrate we are to come too."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Fleurette smiled and swung her legs in the chair.

Eleanor nodded slowly and took to speaking to Meg and saying how great she was in the show too. Cain raised an eyebrow and nudged Fleurette, "Are you sure you're related?"

"Why?"

"You two are so different. I've only just really met you, and this is the first time I've seen your sister. But even I can see you're different in character and personality."

Fleurette smiled and shrugged, "Often family are totally different, but deep down we're very much the same." With this she gave Cain one last smile before jumping out of her chair and taking to exiting the room and going to get changed.

"Fleurette," Felix smiled and pushed away from the wall. "I take it Eleanor is still in there chatting?"

"Would you expect anything less from my sister?"