15

"It is so good to see you up and about again, Fleurette." Felix said while giving the redhead a loose hug. He was roughly the same height as Erik, maybe a few inches shorter, but Fleurette's form quite easily got enveloped by his arms and lost in the comfort of the embrace.

"It's good to be moving about again. Three days of laying around really took a toll on me." She replied while pulling back, it didn't do any good to get too comfortable there.

"I never knew you had it in you to be so lazy!" The brown haired man exclaimed laughing a little. He was joking, all in good humour. He knew how the youngest sister could be, and she definitely wasn't lazy.

"She can be very lazy when she wants to be." Eleanor stated with a certain nod. Though the expression on her face was one of pure sarcastic humour. She just joined in with the joke, watching her sister huff and pout in equal parts to both of their words and statements.

"What is with this teaming up on me?" Fleurette asked dramatically. "That is not fair, I am not well remember."

"You look well enough to me." Felix said while looking at Eleanor as she nodded. "If I hadn't seen you sleeping in the hospital bed then I would not think there was anything wrong with you."

"He is right, you look well."

"I was only unconscious." Fleurette stated with a growing frown. Lord above, she remembered how infuriating these two could be when together. They were the same person, she swore. She had never met two people who were more alike than the pair in front of her. Though a small part of her was touched that she had had more than one visitor, and someone was there to comfort her sister in her moments of grief.

"For three days."

"Saying that really doesn't make it any better." Fleurette murmured while crossing her arms and slouching back in her chair. With permission Felix was allowed to stay for a little bit after the show just to see the sisters. This made Eleanor ecstatic, but made Fleurette a little reserved.

"How long are you going to be out of action for then?" Felix asked while leaning his arms against the table in front of him. "Eleanor looks ever so slightly lonely dancing up there without you."

"She's in a group."

"Even so, that group is minus her sister isn't it?" Felix said simply. Fleurette just stared at him and sighed quickly. There went trying to contradict any words he had, Felix apparently just had an answer for anything she would throw his way, and that was annoying.

"It could be between a week or a month." Eleanor said answering his earlier question. It was clear that Fleurette wasn't going to so she may as well be the one to answer it. Eleanor did look sadly at Fleurette, the time gap was so varied and Fleurette loved dancing, missed it so terribly; she could understand why answering Felix's question would be painful. A week was one thing, and a month, or months if it turned into a longer period, no, that would be too much for Fleurette to utter.

"I'm going to leave you two and go and sleep."

"Oh wow, you're actually going to go to sleep at a normal time?" Eleanor questioned and suffered a playful glare from her sister. "Good night, little flower."

"Yes, good night, Fleurette."

"Night you two," she smiled and shuffled off as quickly as she could. In all honesty she wasn't tired. She just wanted to get away from the two of them, she didn't mean that in a nasty way. It just pained her a little to be in their company. Picking up the skirt of her dark blue dress and walking slowly down a set of stairs, putting her other hand against the wall she trailed it along as she made her way down. Looking up when the air got damper and an eerie fog floated around her feet, she sighed.