40

The opera house was abuzz with noise, Eleanor fidgeted in her seat and looked anxiously around. Having her hand suddenly held onto she looked up at Felix, he smiled reassuringly at her. "She will be fine."

"Oh, I know! But how can I not help but worry?" Eleanor asked while taking to fidgeting again, Felix squeezed her hand and shook his head. No matter what he could say she would still fret and worry over Fleurette. After all the sisters hadn't really spent that much time with each other over the past month. The fact that the time they had a part they were doing completely separate things seemed to worry Eleanor even more.

Felix wasn't sure why, Fleurette was here nearly each and every day, all the time. There wasn't anything to his knowledge which could cause the younger Bousquet problems. Felix thought that Eleanor felt a little guilt for slightly neglecting her sister, he also thought that she wished she had paid more attention to what Fleurette was up to here. Even if Eleanor's mind was preoccupied with wedding plans and whatnot.

"We should go see her afterwards." Eleanor said breaking her moment of silence and moved in her chair to look at him.

"I think she would like that very much." Felix smiled and patted Eleanor's hand, she smiled and held onto his hand tightly. Her hand was shaking, Felix sighed lightly. She was nervous even though she wasn't taking part in the show. Felix hadn't ever felt nerves for someone else, but it seemed like Eleanor could feel nervous for her sister. "Do you know when she's on?" Felix queried while watching a few people swan in through the doors and take to finding their seats. As usual opening night was busy, hectic even. The queue to enter the building was extremely long, but none of the people in the queue were complaining about its length or how long they had been standing in the cold night air for.

Eleanor shook her head, "No!" She exclaimed slightly. "I know nothing about this solo, honestly I have absolutely no idea what she's doing. This will be the first time I've seen it alongside everyone else here tonight."

"As worried as you are, you must also admit that it is rather exciting." Felix smiled and looked towards the stage. The tick red curtain still hung obscuring the stage and the settings beyond it from view of the audience.

"It is," Eleanor spoke quietly, Felix looked at her. She sniffed and rubbed a hand under her eyes. "Both mother and father would be proud of her." Her voice broke slightly and she looked up at the ceiling hoping that her tears wouldn't fall. Felix smiled and managed to pull his wife into a loose embrace, kissing the top of her head he ran his hand through the blonde curls slowly and looked down at her. Giving her one gentle squeeze Felix let her go when the lights dimmed and the thick red curtains parted.

——

Felix and Eleanor were not the only ones who were waiting anxiously for the show to start. Erik pushed open the black curtain of his private box and walked in. Having just been and wished Fleurette good luck he came straight up here. Luckily he hadn't suffered a lecture or speech, or whatever Giry wanted to call them, from her. Erik wouldn't have been too surprised if she did have the guts to confront over some matter or another. He had no intention of interrupting the show, like he had with previous shows.

No, Erik was going to sit here in silent solitude and watch intently. Although admittedly he didn't actually care for the show itself, and he was rather sure that he was only here watching it for the same reason as to why Eleanor and Felix were here. He could clearly see the two from his sitting position. He nodded approvingly that they had attended, Fleurette had voiced her worries whether they'd definitely show up or not. Erik didn't wholly know why Fleurette was dubious about them attending. After all if Eleanor had given her word to her sister that she'd attend, then in Erik's eyes that was a definite yes.