💥🤚⚠️Copyright⚠️🤚💥

⛔⚠️READ TO THE END⚠️⛔
⛔IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE⛔
⛔AT THE BOTTOM⛔
⚠️DO NOT SKIP⚠️

All Rights Reserved. This story or any portion within may not be reproduced or used in any manner with the express permission of the author. In accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, the scanning, uploading, and electronic sharing of any part of this story without permission from the author is unlawful piracy and theft. You have been warned.
____________________________________

This is a story of fiction. Characters, names, businesses, places, incidents, and events are of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
____________________________________

⚠️⛔📢Author's Note⛔⚠️

I'm warning everybody now this story contains a LOT of smut. If that is something you are not into and don't like reading about it then this story is NOT for you. Seriously, this story contains a LOT of smut. It also contains mild to strong language. You have been warned. To anyone who ignores this warning and tries to complain about it later I will NOT feel bad for you. I warned you.

This Story Is Not For Anyone Under The Age Of 18!!

Now with that being said I want to thank everybody who gives my story a try. This is my very first story I've attempted to write. I'm sorry if it isn't any good but I hope at least SOME of you enjoy it! It's still be edited so if you see any misspellings or such I'm sorry!

P.S. I suck at coming up with titles so they're all going to just be Chapter numbers lol

Happy Reading 🥰💛

Feel free to Vote, Comment, & Share!