Chapter 35

My back hits the door as Ash attaches his lips to mine. I moan at the taste of him as he shoves his tongue between my closed lips.

Goddess I missed him. His taste, his scent, his touch, his comfort and security. His love and passion. I missed him.

I pull his shirt over his head, breaking our heated kiss. He rips my dress off me. Literally. As he tears my panties off next I unbutton his jeans and he let's them fall to the floor. Before I can slide his boxers down he grips the back of my thighs and hoists me up onto his waist. I can feel his erection against my core.

He reattaches his mouth to mine as he lifts me a little higher onto his hips. He uses one hand to slide his boxers down enough to expose his hard cock. I moan loudly as he lowers me onto him. Sliding all the way inside me.

"Fuck baby. I missed you." He groans as he starts to pump in and out of me hard and fast. My head falls back against the door as my ass slams against it from his pace.

Within minutes I come completely undone in his arms. Seconds later he follows me into oblivion. Sex was always fulfilling with him but one time was never enough.

He gently pulls out of me and lowers me to the floor. "Take a shower with me?"

"Sounds like heaven."

We spend a while in there. Taking our time cleaning each other and playing around. We both didn't speak much. Just absorbing in each others presence. Loving and taking care of each other. I could feel he really needed this as much as I did.

When he got inside that room and seen me surround he was scared. When he seen that giant warrior throw me in the air and me slam into the wall the way I did he feared for my life. He feared he wasn't going to make it to me in time and would lose me forever.

He wasn't ready to talk about it and that's okay. Touch can reassure a person better than words ever could. He needed this right now so that's what I would give him and when he was ready to talk about it then we'll do that as well.

When we get out of the shower Ash helps me dry off. He takes his time and I do the same for him after he's done. Admiring his body as I do so.

He had a mouth watering body. Fit with delicious muscles everywhere. I don't think there was a part of him I didn't like or find attractive. He was just plain yumminess.

We get dressed together in the closet. I threw on one of his tshirts and a pair of my sweatpants. Though I put his shirt on for myself so I can be surrounded by his delicious rainforest scent, I think it made him feel better with me wearing it too.

I walk out of the closet after him. He walks all the way over to the balcony doors and stares out into the forest. I watch him. Wondering what it is he's thinking about. I think I had an idea but I'd prefer it if he opened up and talked to me about it. To my immediate pleasure he finally does.

"I thought I was going to lose you." His voice is so low that if I didn't have super good hearing I wouldn't have heard him.

"When I entered the meeting room to see you surrounded like that... I wanted to puke. Then to not be able to get to you fast enough and watch Glennon throw you like that... my heart stuttered and almost completely stop when you crashed against the wall, Cora."

I watch as his body shudders hard. His breathing increasing to a fast pace. I walk up behind him and lean my forehead against his back as I wrap my arms around him. His breathing slows back to normal as he relaxes against my touch.

"I don't ever want to feel that kind of fear again, baby."

As much as I wanted to reassure him it would never happen again. That my life would never again be at risk, I couldn't.