Chapter 14

The reception was going great. Everyone seemed to be having a really good time. Especially Harper and Zyair. I however was dreading the fact that I still had to tell Marcellus I was moving tonight.

It was finally time to eat. I walk over to the table I'm eating at and see that Marcellus moved his spot next to mine. Our table was the biggest. It had all the bride's maids, grooms men, myself the maid of honor, and Marcellus the best man. Harper and Zyair had their own table at the head of the room.

I sit down in my chair next to Marcellus. Collette was on the other side of me. I give her a sweet smile and she returns it. I look over at Marcellus and smirk.

"Wanted to sit next to me, did you?" I ask him.

"Of course. This is the best seat in this place." He says with a full blown smile. I can't help but laugh.

"That seat is the exact same seat everyone else is using. You just have better company." I say with a wink. That makes him laugh. I loved his laugh.

"Very true, mi amor." He agrees.

I glance around to see everyone staring at us. My face goes red and Marcellus chuckles at me. He places his hand on my thigh. I glance back at him with another smile. I loved his touch. It gave me comfort among a lot of other things.

Our food finally arrives in front of us. My stomach growls from the smell of it. Since the catering business we hired was Italian, of course I had to get the spaghetti and meatballs. I glance over to see what Marcellus got and felt a little jealous.

"Want to try some, mi belleza?" He asks me.

He clearly notice my look of envy at his chicken parmesan spaghetti. I give him a sweet smile as I take the bite he was holding out to me. I moan at the deliciousness that hit my tongue. It was so good.

"Oh God that's so good." I tell him. I glance at him to see his heated look. My cheeks instantly go red again.

"Jeez Cora, you sound like his food is making love to you." Collette says to me with a giggle causing my face to go even redder. I roll my eyes at her.

"It's not my fault it tastes that good." I say defensively. I look back over to Marcellus. "Did you want to try mine?" I ask him purely out of politeness. I didn't like sharing my food but he shared with me so I felt obligated to do the same.

"No, thank you." He tells me with a sweet smile. Leaning in closer to my ear he says, "I'll enjoy it better watching you eat it."

Goddess at this rate my face was never going to go back to it's normal color. I was going to be a permanent red for now on.

Rolling my eyes again I begin eating my own food. Trying really hard to control my moaning over the deliciousness. Seriously I love any kind of pasta but I've never had any this good.

Spaghetti and meatballs was my go to favorite. Chicken parmesan spaghetti was a hard second. Marcellus kept feeding me bites of his food. I'm ashamed to say I ate all of mine and a lot of his too.

"Goddess I'm stuffed." I say to no one in particular as I push my plate away. Marcellus chuckles at me.

"Got room for dessert?" He asks me. I glance at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Depends on what kind of dessert you're talking about." I tell him as I run my eyes all over him.

"What kind of dessert are you wanting, mi amor?"

I lean in close to him so I can whisper in his ear. "You." I breathe out. I lightly bite his ear.

"Goddess find a damn room already." Ezra says to us from across the table. I look at her and blush. I wasn't normally this bold. It must be the few glasses of wine I had this evening.