Chapter 36

I groan as I slowly gain conciousness. I blink my eyes opened and glaze around. I'm laying half on top of Ash in our bed.

What happened? The last thing I remember was climaxing and then passing out.

I lift my head to see Ash staring at his phone. His fingers lightly tracing a random pattern on my back. Sensing me staring at him he lowers his head to meet my glaze. He gives me a soft smile before it morphs into a cocky one.

"Welcome back, babygirl."

"What happened?"

"You just had the best sex of your life. That's what happened." I can't help but to roll my eyes at him. Even if he was right. It was coming back to me slowly.

"Typical male."

"Typical? Nah baby. I'm one of a kind with my own perks and uniqueness." I laugh at him. He wasn't lying about that either.

"I love you." I say with a soft smile.

He leans his head down as he lifts my chin angling my face better and gives me a soft kiss. My heart races as I try to deepen the kiss but he pulls away. I frown at him.

"I love you too babygirl. We gotta get going though love. You slept the time away."

"Oh."

I roll out of bed. Looking around the room I find my scattered clothes. I get dressed quickly, avoiding looking at Ash getting dressed himself. I knew if I watched him I wouldn't want to go anywhere but back into bed with him.

"Mr. Keeney could you have a couple servants bring our boxes out?" Sense I wasn't looking at him I didn't see him use his phone to call the head servant.

"Of course, your majesty. Right away."

Having good hearing means I can hear both sides of the conversation. Usually I blocked it out. It's easy when you've been doing it for years. A person could go crazy from all the noise we can pick up.

In no time help is here to bring out boxes. There wasn't a whole lot of them. Only seven boxes total. Ash and I each grabbed a box as well to bring to the truck parked out front. Once they're loaded we both climb in.

Instead of sitting in the passenger seat I scoot in the middle so I can sit next to him. He looks down at me and gives me a soft kiss on my forehead before he starts the truck up. As we head off I notice three SUV's follow us out and all the way to the airport.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there babygirl."

"Seriously? I hate surprises Ash. Can you please just tell me?"

"Nope."

"Pretty please." I bat my eyelashes at him and attempt to pout. He just laughs at me.

"Not a chance."

"Whatever." I scoot a little away from him and stare out the window.

As soon as he parked the truck near the jet I climb out. I really do hate surprises. It irritated me that he wouldn't just tell me. Irrational of me, I know. I couldn't help it though.

I stomp to the end of the truck. I open the bed and jump up.

"Baby get down. You don't need to do that. Mr. Keeney will."

I look back to the SUV's and sure enough Mr. Keeney climbs out of one of them along with the two other servants that helped him before.

Corey and Connor climb out of the second SUV.