Chapter 17

I grabbed a pair of leggings out of my suitcase and was changing into them in the bathroom. I went as fast as I could. I fold up my skinny jeans and put them back in my carry on bag before heading back out of the bathroom. I walk over to where Marcellus is sitting, texting someone on his phone. I admire him for a minute while he was distracted.

He was still wearing the tuxedo from yesterday. He looked a little rough but it just made him look that more attractive. I wasn't the only one admiring him either. Every woman in this airport was checking him out. Some of them were even trying to get his attention.

I watch one lady purposely drop something in front of him. She bends over, her breasts nearly falling out of her too small shirt. She stands back up and pouts when he doesn't pay her the least bit of attention. She sways her hips exaggeratedly as she walks by him. When she looks over her shoulder to see if he was paying attention to her, her pout turns into a scowl.

I chuckle to myself as I walk the rest of the way to sit down next to him. He immediately puts his phone away to give me his full attention.

"It's not funny you know." He says to me. I'm confused for a second until it clicks in my head what he's talking about.

"Yes it is. As annoying as it is, it's kind of entertaining what they're willing to do to gain your attention. It's funny as hell when you don't give them what they want and they end up looking like desperate fools."

They finally call my flight number. Marcellus and I both stand up and walk over to the gathering people boarding the plane. He grabs my hand and jerks me hard against his chest.

He lifts my face up and captures my lips with his in a hot steamy kiss. I open my mouth for him as I wrap my arms around his neck. His tongue strokes mine hot and slow. I savor the taste of him. He breaks the kiss earlier then I'd have liked. He stares tenderly into my eyes.

"Te amo mucho, mi belleza." He whispers to me. My heart skips a beat and my insides melt.

I pull away from him and take a few steps back. "I'll see you soon. I love you, too." I turn around and give the lady by the door my ticket. She waves me through.

I'm just about to turn the corner when I look back at Marcellus. I blow him a kiss. I turn the corner and my smile fades away. It was gonna be a rough few days. I already missed him.

It's crazy what a mating bond does to you. How it makes you feel. I wonder if it's only because we haven't even been mated for 24 hours yet. I start to feel a panicky feeling but quickly realize it's not my panic I'm feeling it's Marcellus's. I calm my own thoughts and send calming and loving vibes through our bond. I immediately feel his gratitude as I feel him relax through the bond.

I lucked out and got a first class seat. I was hoping to sleep most of the way. A flight attendant lady shows me my seat and I thank her kindly. There was a woman my age sitting close to me. She glances at me and smiles. I return her smile.

I stare out the window as I buckle up. I was told lift off was the worst part of flying. I sit back in my seat and try to just relax. The flight attendant goes through safety procedures in case of an emergency before we take off.

Finally the plane goes down the runway and lifts up. It was a beautiful sight to see the higher we got. The only thing I didn't like was when my ears popped.

I take off my seatbelt when we get the okay to do so. I didn't get out of my seat though. When the flight attendant came to check on me I asked for a drink and something to snack on. It was safe to say I passed out not long after I finished my snack.

I woke up when we were 3 hours away from our destination. When I get back from the bathroom the girl next to me gets my attention.

"Yes?"