Chapter 3

"What the fuck?!" I say out loud.

It was just a dream. It was just a dream Cora, calm down. I keep chanting to myself. It definitely did not feel like a dream though. It felt real. He seemed so familiar too but I know I've never met him before. Who was he?

Glancing at my phone I curse and jump out of bed. Fuck, I'm gonna be late. It felt like I had just fallen asleep. I don't know how I slept so long.

I usually went for a jog in the morning before work but there was no time for that today. I didn't even have time for a shower or breakfast either.

Throwing on clean panties and a bra I pull on a pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I put on a pair of flats and rush into the bathroom. I brush my hair quickly and throw it into a messy bun. Brushing my teeth quickly I gargle mouth wash and rush into the living room to grab my purse.

I take my car so I can have a couple extra minutes to stop at the small café to grab a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. Halfway there I remember the chili from last night and how I was gonna bring some to Marcy and Harold before work. Maybe I'd have time to do it during my lunch break.

Running into the small café I was grateful to see it wasn't busy. Ordering coffee and a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel sandwich I pay and leave the cashier a tip. Grabbing my food and coffee when my order was done I head back out to my car.

I park in the back of the store. I walk around and unlock the front door. I walk inside and head over to the counter. Turning the cash register on and the computer monitor I eat my food while it boots up. I managed to eat it all and finished my coffee before someone walked through the door.

Feeling a little surprised because we barely get walk-ins, I glance up to see two of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. One woman was tall around 5'9 with bleach blonde hair and sky blue eyes. Thin like a model but still curvy enough not to be too skinny.

The other woman was a strawberry blonde with light green eyes. 5'7 and just as thin as the first woman. They both had designer clothes on and their nails done. I'm pretty sure their makeup was professionally done too or they were just really good at it.

I could tell right away they were both werewolves. Weird, we never really get werewolves around this area. It was one of the reasons why I fell in love with this place.

"Can I help you ladies?" I ask as politely as I can.

They both look at me with distaste. Like I was a bug beneath their feet or something. Gritting my teeth I try to give a friendly smile and stay professional. I wouldn't allow their judgement to get to me. Even if I was dressed more casual than usual today.

"Yeah. Harper said you design dresses and sent us here. She said you could fix us up a couple for her wedding." The blonde says. Though her face says she doesn't believe anything Harper told her.

"Harper sent you? Sure I think I can manage that. I'll just need to take your measurements. Are you both going to be in the wedding or just attending?" I ask her.

"Just attending." I could hear the underline disappointment in her tone.

I mentally noted to thank Harper for sending me these two as if I didn't already have enough to do as it is. Stepping around the corner I motion for them to follow me. Taking their measurements as quickly as possible.

"So you're planning Harper's wedding? I'm Starla and this is Quichea, by the way." Says the strawberry blonde who's name I now know is Starla.

"Yes I am. I'm Cora, it's nice to meet you both." I say to them politely.