Chapter 6

(Two Weeks Later)

"Hey chica, I have all the dresses done except for mine. I need all of us to get together so you ladies can put them on and I can make the adjustments they might need." I tell Harper when she answers her phone. "I'll call Collette, Ezra, and Esme. You can call Alena and Sariah. I'm currently not working so any day and time will work for me."

"Oh wow Cora, you're already done with them?" She asks in shock. Really though it's been two weeks. Of course they were done. They had actually been done 3 days ago.

"Yup. Even Quichea and Starla's dresses as well. I'll bring them with me when we meet up so you can give them to them." I was still not up for seeing Starla. I was dreading the wedding more and more the closer it got. I wasn't ready to face Marcellus in person either. Only a week and a half left until the wedding though. Maybe I'd be ready by then. I doubted it.

"That's perfect. Thank you again Cora for everything. You truly are amazing." She tells me. "So how about Friday evening? We could even have a sleepover at my house and everything!" She says excitedly.

"How old are we 5?" I ask her jokingly. A sleepover with all of them sounded perfect actually.

I missed them, but I missed my twin the most. I didn't get to talk to her as nearly as much as I wanted to. It wasn't her fault though. She was just always busy being the Luna to her pack. It was a lot of responsibility but she was an amazing Luna. It fit her perfectly.

"See you Friday Cora! Let me know if anyone won't be able to make it, okay?" She tells me.

"Sure thing. Bye Harp, love you!" I say before hanging up.

I immediately dial my sister's number. We have so much catching up to do. I feel a little disappointed when it goes to voicemail. Hanging up I try again. If it goes to voicemail again, I'd leave a message this time.

After the fourth ring she finally picks up. "Hello?" She answers sounding a bit irritated.

"Hey sis, it's me. Am I calling at a bad time? I can call back later." I tell her.

"Oh Cora! No, it's fine. I'm just frustrated with some paperwork. How are you? It's so good to hear your voice. I feel like we haven't talked in forever!" "Hey Cora!" I hear Ezra say in the background.

"Hey Ezra! There's so much I have to talk to you about, but another day. I'm okay though. How are you? I really miss you." I tell her.

I really did miss her. Being twins gave us a special bond. I needed to put more effort in seeing her. Even if I was just sitting in her office with her doing paperwork. Just being in her presence would lift me up.

"I really miss you too Cora. I'm sorry I let everything get in the way of calling and seeing you more. I promise I'll put more effort in." She tells me.

"I will too." I promise her. "So I was calling because I got the dresses done and need everyone to get together so I can make adjustments if they're needed." I tell them. "Harper said we can get together at her house on Friday. Zyair won't be there. She also said we should have a sleepover like old times too." I say with amusement.

They both laugh. "What are we 5?" Collette says with a laugh. That makes me laugh too cause that's exactly what I said even though I don't mind having a sleepover. I just liked giving Harper a hard time.

"Actually a sleepover would be great!" Collette agrees. "There's so much we have to catch up on anyways. And I'm definitely going to need some adjustments done on my dress." She says a little bashfully while I hear Ezra giggle in the background.

"Eating too many sweets, Collette?" I ask her teasingly.

"I'm pregnant, Cora!" She gushes out with so much joy and happiness. My heart gives a pang of hurt. I couldn't help it why didn't she tell me before now?