Chapter 26

Thankfully I was able to walk myself off the plane. I didn't say bye to Marcellus or Loretta. I wasn't upset about what happened between us anymore but I wasn't eager to build a friendship with them either. They thankfully went their own way without a fuss or a word as well.

Ash helps me into the back of an SUV. Shutting the door and walking around to the other side to climb in next to me. He ordered the driver to take us downtown and I was glad we were gonna get the clothes shopping out of the way first. I really wanted to take a shower but that would have to wait.

I wasn't planning on buying a lot of stuff because I didn't have the money to afford it but Ash insisted and paid for everything so far. I tried to protest but he wouldn't budge. I had fun trying on clothes and modeling for him. I could tell he was enjoying it too with how big he was growing in his pants.

I was currently modeling the last dress I had to try on. It was the one he picked out for me. It was a sexy mini black dress. It was sleeveless on one side while the other side was long sleeve. It was extremely short. It went didn't go past the top of my thighs. I had a feeling if I bent off I'd flash everyone and not just my ass either.

Went I did another slow spin I see him shift uncomfortably in his seat. To test my theory I "accidentally" drop my hair tie on the ground behind me. I turn and dramatically bend over slowly to pick it up. I knew he got an eye full when I hear his sharp intake of breath.

I chuckle when I feel him standing behind me, pressing his lower body into my ass. To tease him more, I rub my ass against him as I stand back up again. "You aren't getting this one."

"But this is the one you picked out for me. You don't like it?" I pretend to pout as I turn my head to look at him. I keep my back against his front. I rub my ass into his hard on a little. Smiling when it causes him to groan softly. "Your body is contradicting your words baby."

"I love the dress babygirl." He grinds himself harder into my ass. "But if you get it you won't be wearing it anywhere besides our bedroom. You'd flash everyone every time you bend over."

"No ones allowed to see those parts of you besides me." He pushes me gently towards the changing room I was using.

"Oh no. We are not having sex in here. We'd get arrested for adultery." I protest.

"I guess you're just going to have to learn to keep quiet this time, aren't you?" He pushes me the rest of the way in shutting and locking the door.

My heart was pounding with excitement and anticipation. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me so I wasn't really going to put up a fight.

Stalking over to me he spins me around and bends me over. When I had put the dress on and realized how short it was I purposely took my panties off. He quickly undid his pants, letting them slide down to the floor.

He teases my entrance with the tip of his dick. I shift my hips backwards into him. Trying to force him to enter me. He anticipated it though and let the head of his cock enter me but no further.

"Ash." I whine at his teasing.

"What baby?"

"You know what."

"I want to hear you say it." I stubbornly stay quiet.

"No? So you don't want it then? I'm sorry I mistakenly thought you did." He starts to back up away from me and I growl. Damn him. He was really going to make me say it.

"Damnit! Fuck me Ash. Please." The last word was more of a moan than anything else.

He surged forward grabbing my hips as he thrust himself all the way inside me. Hard. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out loud.