Chapter 13

Edited🦋

Qiao Lan felt a little out of depth.

But when the papers were handed out, she didn’t even bother to think about the student behind her. She had to take two exams in the morning, so she was not in the mood to care about the others.

ADVERTISEMENT

REPORT THIS AD

Additionally, one of the morning subjects was the one Qiao Lan was the least confident in, physics.

However, after Qiao Lan received the exam paper she started to do it unimpeded. Her heart that had been anxiously beating gradually slowed down, and she went into a state of extreme concentration.

Qiao Lan had studied just as hard as she did in her previous life. Coupled with her previous foundation, she has achieved far better results than what she had hoped for. An hour and a half after the exams started, Qiao Lan had finished the entire test. She checked it over and over reviewing every question to make sure no errors or mistakes were made until she finally handed in the paper with satisfaction.

In the afternoon she took the mathematics and chemistry exams. The chemistry exam had gone fairly well while mathematics was one of the subjects she was most confident in.  This was because in her previous life she had already studied advanced mathematics, so the math at a high school level was very simple to her. It took her only half an hour to complete the test.

The exam went well and Qiao Lan handed in her paper while in a very good mood. She didn’t hear the boy who had asked her about her maths sigh with relief, and told the boys next to him that his math score was stable this time.

“The girl in front of me did a lot of the questions. This time I went along with her choices. So my math score is definitely going to be good.”

Hao Ying remembered during the last monthly exam, when he took his math score home he was almost beaten by his father until he was unrecognizable. It was impossible for him to learn to get good grades in this life. He could only think about using crooked ways to pass. He has long hands and long feet and no nearsightedness. When Qiao Lan was taking the test, he filled in all the blanks following Qiao Lan’s choices on his answer sheet. 

Now that he had finished the math test, he could finally breathe a sigh of relief and relax with the friends next to him. Unfortunately, just after he finished speaking, the two girls near him looked at each other and hesitated for a few seconds before starting a conversation with Hao Ying.

“Um… classmate, you just said that you copied the choices of the girl in front of you and filled in the blanks like she did, right?”

Hao Ying glanced back at the two girls and didn’t recognize them, but he had a good personality and good temper. What’s more, they were girls. He inquired about which class the two girls were in before asking them why they suddenly said this.

 The girl hurriedly answered with a look that was full of pity, “The girl in front of you belongs to our class. She placed 13th place to last in the exam last month.” The girl sighed, “Her math was the worst. The total score of the paper was 150 and she got 66 points. Instead of copying her it would have been better to gues.”

Hao Ying: …

He was dumbfounded.

After a long time, he raised a hand to his head and shook his head, “No, I asked her how her math score was, and she said that it was okay.”