Chapter 90

Tan Mo and Hao Ying's wine fight has reached a white-hot stage.

Especially Hao Ying, with a handsome face that can already see drunkenness.

No matter how much people can drink, they can't help drinking too much, not to mention Hao Ying has drunk a lot before.

People who are drunk are so annoying.

Qiao Lan couldn't help but sigh.

Hao Ying's attitude towards Qiao Lan has always been quite correct, probably because she likes it, so no matter how she pulls other people, she is still a little bit embarrassed in front of Qiao Lan.

But Hao Ying, who is drunk, is as annoying as he is, not only annoying but also unreasonable!

With the incomparable saying that "a contest between men does not require a woman to intermingle", Qiao Lan was taken away from Tan Mo.

Qiao Lan: "......???"

A few Bai Yu, who were very excited about watching the excitement before, didn't have much energy after watching too much. They took Qiao Lan to the side to sing.

Qiao Lan is not very interested in singing. Tan Mo Hao Ying is already surrounded by boys, Qiao Lan can only give up.

Hao Ying looked drunk, but Tan Mo seemed to be okay.

Still the same indifferent appearance before, cold, not much, no different from the way he first started drinking.

Qiao Lan felt more relieved. After playing with her mobile phone for a while, she felt bored, so she simply went out to get some air.

No matter how big this box is, but dozens of people are crowded in one room, it is really a bit boring.

There is a small rooftop at the far end of this ktv. The night breeze in June is not very cold and it is comfortable to blow on.

Qiao Lan lay on the railing, looking at the street lights in the distance, and was rarely relaxed for a while, until she heard footsteps and then turned her head.

Xiang Xiaohan is here.

Qiao Lan didn't feel too surprised, even as expected.

Xiang Xiaohan sent a lot of WeChat to Qiao Lan yesterday.

In WeChat, Xiang Xiaohan asked Qiao Lan if she knew what Tan Mo looked like in private, and if she knew Tan Mo, who looked pure and clean, was essentially a devil.

Xiang Xiaohan said that Tan Mo had investigated her family situation and was said to retaliate against her family, saying that he would let his parents lose their jobs and let her leave the campus.

[Tan Mo is a devil, you were deceived by him] Xiang Xiaohan said, [Are you afraid? Knowing that the boy you like is actually such a person, are you afraid? ]

That's what Xiang Xiaohan asked in the end.

Qiao Lan did not reply.

Sure enough, Xiang Xiaohan couldn't hold back today. He didn't achieve his goal on WeChat, and now he came directly to find someone.

Qiao Lan only glanced at her, still leaning on the railing, until Xiang Xiaohan walked to Qiao Lan and asked her, "You didn't even listen to me at all."

She thought that Qiao Lan was shocked if she didn't reply to her news. She went to question Tan Mo. Xiang Xiaohan was still a little excited about whether Tan Mo would not come today, and whether the two finally had a crack.

As a result, Qiao Lan and Tan Mo both came today. Not only did they come, they also wore couple clothes. From the beginning to just now, the two of them have been tired of being together almost, and Tan Mo even kissed directly in front of so many people. Tan Mo.