Chapter 79

Tan Mo felt that Qiao Lan was too much.

How easy it is to say such a beautiful thing, a single sentence crushed all his hesitations and worries, and couldn't fight it together.

How could she speak love words so well, how could she say such nice love words casually?

Tan Mo thought dizzy, that Qiao Lan's language and literature are really good.

He couldn't say it, he only had one sentence after thinking about it, that is, I like you and I'm going crazy.

Qiao Lan looked at the startled look of the young man with a smile in her eyes, and suddenly said, "No."

Tan Mo suddenly looked up. Qiao Lan looked at the eagerness on Tan Mo's face for a moment, and said sternly, "Although I am an adult on my ID card, it is nearly a year before you become an adult. This is a puppy love. Puppy love is forbidden at school."

Tan Mo quickly said, "The head teacher has acquiesced."

Qiao Lan's beautiful eyes narrowed, and her smile deepened.

It turns out that Tan Mo really knows everything!

So why does she insist that Tan Mo is a child mentality who doesn't understand anything? Thinking of asking so fiercely in the car just now, and remembering that Tan Mo was too simple before, Qiao Lan suddenly felt that she was too simple.

But after thinking about this, and contacting the words that Tan Mo had just been excited about, Qiao Lan seemed to understand some of the thoughts hidden deep in the young man's heart. Longing and low self-esteem were intertwined.

Even without thinking about it, it's painful.

Qiao Lan suddenly felt a little distressed.

Reaching out his hand and touching the hair of the teenager who had gradually subsided, the cold wind poured into the cuffs, Qiao Lan shivered coldly and took out the phone again, "It's cold, let's call Uncle Chen."

Tan Mo was silent, stretched out his hand to take Qiao Lan's phone, put it back in Qiao Lan's pocket, and said, "Go back."

After that, I added another sentence, "Not far, one stop."

Although Uncle Chen and Aunt Chen knew his thoughts a long time ago, and they would not hinder anything, Tan Mo didn't want a third person to spoil the current atmosphere. He wanted to be with Qiao Lan without any interruption.

Qiao Lan glanced at the stubborn boy and smiled lightly, pretending that he didn't see Tan Mo's intentions, "Okay," Qiao Lan said as he walked, "But it's late, will it be a bit dangerous."

"No," Tan Mo said, "I am here."

Qiao Lan chuckled, "So confident."

Tan Mo thought about it seriously, then nodded after a long while, "Yeah."

Qiao Lan wanted to laugh again, this time the laugh was so cute.

She always forgets that Tan Mo has grown up, her body is healthy, and she has learned free fighting. Seeing his self-confidence look like this, and thinking about the hand strength just pressed on Qiao Lan's waist, Qiao Lan felt that Tan Mo should be qualified to say such things.

Although he wasn't very strong, he couldn't move when he was pressed with one hand by Tan Mo. It seems that Tan Mo's learning to fight freely is indeed effective.

Looking up at the teenager who was nearly a head taller than her, he suddenly remembered the naked-eye muscles on Tan Mo's arm that he had seen at home before. It made her blush at the time, and now their relationship has changed. You can touch it any way you want. Qiao Lan suddenly stretched out her hand and squeezed Tan Mo's arm unceremoniously.