Chapter 55

Qiao Lan didn't feel right. Second Sister Qiao didn't take care of the children at home, and it was strange to appear here suddenly. In the past, Sister Qiao was so enthusiastic about her.

"No, I'll talk to my friend." Qiao Lan took two steps back. "When my friend is here, I will leave."

"Ohhhhhhh, don't go", the second sister Qiao chased her out on high heels, and was about to grab Qiao Lan's arm, but found a middle-aged man approaching.

A middle-aged man, but looking very energetic and tall, Sister Qiao was shocked.

I was about to yell at what this man was doing, but saw Qiao Lan say hello to the middle-aged man, and then got into the opposite car.

Sister Qiao wanted to chase after her angrily, but she saw the car first.

It's okay not to look at it.

Second sister Qiao married a rich man, and after slowly getting to know the so-called rich man, she also saw many eye-opening things, such as cars.

The car she drove was bought for her by her husband. It was a BMW, more than 600,000 yuan. The second sister Qiao drove this car around, and she couldn't help but scream when she saw her former friends.

In addition to showing off her car, Sister Qiao also likes to show off her husband's car.

She always publicized a Land Rover, more than one million and nearly two million! However, there were a few guests in the hotel. Later, the hotel staff told her that these were really rich. There were three cars parked under the hotel, two of which were high in eight figures!

Two million cars are already luxury cars that Sister Qiao cant even think of. Eight figures are even more astronomical. The total assets of her old fair hotel is about eight figures. A car can be so expensive. , Where is it good?

So the second sister Qiao deliberately ran to take a look, and when she came back, she talked to her husband about it. Her husband laughed at her ignorance, and then the two got together to watch a lot of real luxury cars.

I had some understanding of the car, so I saw at a glance that the car Qiao Lan was on was the one with more than eight figures she had seen.

Sister Qiao was stupid.

Not to mention Luo Nian sitting behind, even her husband can't afford such a car, Qiao Lan's classmates are so rich?

Sister Qiao returned to the car, Luo Nian said that your sister is.

"She said she was going to a classmate's house," Sister Qiao said.

Luo Nian was a little unhappy. After coming for a few days, he finally saw people, but he didn't even keep them. Luo Nian inevitably complained about Sister Qiao.

The second sister Qiao wanted to scold her back, but she didn't dare, she still counted on Luo Nian to help her.

Sister Qiao could not help but it was a pity, why Luo Nian didn't see the car just now, if she saw it, it would definitely not be what she is now.

Qiao Lan got rid of the second sister Qiao and got into the car. As soon as she looked up, she met Tan Mo who was looking at her.

It was normal to look at each other. I dont know how many times it has happened, but I dont know if I havent seen Tan Mo for a few days, or if I misunderstood the "love words" that day, my heart has changed a little. At the sight of Shang Tan Mo, Qiao Lan actually dodged a bit embarrassedly.

Fortunately, Tan Mo wouldn't notice this subtle little expression, and he probably didn't know what it meant. Qiao Lan was relieved again.

Uncle Chen has been very difficult for the whole person in the past two days, but he still forced a bit of energy to Qiao Lan and asked her who was the person who just pulled her.