Chapter 61

Qiao Lan was not an overexposed person, but at this moment, seeing Tan Mo standing and walking like other people, she couldn't stop crying.

From January to September now, nearly two hundred days and nights have passed. Tan Mo has never said where he is going, nor has he said whether or not he will return. Qiao Lan sometimes really thinks Tan Mo might Will not come back again.

For others, Tan Mo came back and stood up again, only shocked and surprised, but to Qiao Lan, the moment he saw Tan Mo again, the heart that had been emptied finally fell back bit by bit. In place.

Suddenly there was a retreat and support behind him.

A lot of foreign affairs office students outside the classroom pulled the door to look inside, buzzing and talking, but the classroom was too quiet, almost everyone's eyes fell on Tan Mo.

He looks very good at first, but everyone always ignores his looks because of his crippled legs, but now he stands up like everyone else. He is tall and thin, with slender legs and extremely pale skin. The faces that everyone ignored suddenly seemed to have risen by more than one level. Looking at the past, everyone felt two words.

Stunning.

Tan Mo, who stood up, was not at all inferior to Hao Ying and Chen Yaoyang, and even more dazzling than them.

Because before Tan Mo stood up, everyone used two words to call him, genius.

The silence around me returned to the hustle and bustle for more than ten seconds, although there were still many people looking here from time to time.

Bai Yu, who just said that he was going to sit at the same table with Qiao Lan, didnt even think about why, but instantly bounced off the stool next to Qiao Lan, turned his head and said to Qiao Lan, "Why is Tan Mo suddenly coming back? He is coming back? Forget it, Tan Mo is back, or you two continue to sit at the same table..."

Before Tan Mo came back, she thought it didn't matter who Qiao Lan sat with, but when Tan Mo came back, that position seemed to be Tan Mo's exclusive position.

Tan Mo and Bai Yu said thank you, and walked away to Qiao Lan, saying "I'm back" but after seeing Qiao Lan's wet eyes, his heart was sour and astringent.

Tan Mo's eyes trembled. After two hundred days and nights, he was lying in bed all over after rehabilitation. No one knew how much he missed her. When Qiao Lan called, he listened to the receiver. Tan Mo can't wait to return home immediately.

Miss her so much.

The girl's eyes were a little red, and her bright black eyes were filled with mist, which made Tan Mo want to kiss away all the tears.

But he couldn't. Tan Mo lowered his eyelashes, took out a clean tissue, and handed it to Qiao Lan. However, Qiao Lan seemed to have not recovered, after receiving the tissue, she held the tissue in her hand, but her eyes remained fixed. Look at him. Tan Mo was stunned. After a while, he hesitated to take out a paper towel again. The fingers holding the paper towel were clearly stiff and unreasonable, but he still approached as much as he could and gently wiped away the tears from the girl's eyes.

Qiao Lan felt that the trance she had just disappeared little by little. Looking at the delicate and beautiful young man who was very close to her, the position of the heart could hear the heartbeat more clearly than usual.

I'm still in the classroom now, and there may be classmates around me who will come over, but Qiao Lan didn't want to push Tan Mo.

Her mood fluctuated greatly, she needed such care, Qiao Lan even had an urge to embrace Tan Mo, so that she could completely calm down.