Chapter 26

Edited 🦋

Not to mention other people, even Qiao Lan was dumbfounded for a while.

She had imagined what Tan Mo looked like after cutting his hair, but when she saw Tan Mo now, she realized that it seemed to be better than she had imagined.

The students who were rushing to read Tan Mo’s paper just now suddenly seemed shocked. They placed Tan Mo’s paper back on the table and freed the way, one by one watching Tan Mo return to his seat.

“This is… Tan Mo’s?…”

“Is it…?”

“The paper just now…is indeed Tan Mo’s…”

 “Yeah…”

Pei Ning took a look at the seat, then looked back after a while. He then turned over to Qiao Lan, his face full of  self-doubt.

“Does hairstyle really have such a big impact on appearance?”

Qiao Lan looked at Pei Ning’s short hair and the freckles on his face, and couldn’t bear to tell Pei Ning that the impact on you would not be too big.

In the next moment, Qiao Lan had left her seat and went over to Tan Mo’s side.

She was really surprised.

Before, when Qiao Lan came over to Tan Mo, the girl sitting in front of Tan Mo always acted annoying. Today when Qiao Lan came. The girl looked at Qiao Lan and then at Tan Mo, before she moved aside without saying a word. Just like the other classmates, she couldn’t help but look at his test papers.

Tan Mo’s papers were messed up by his classmates. Tan Mo looked at the papers on the table and didn’t want to touch them.

 Qiao Lan leaned over and arranged all the papers. Tan Mo looked at the papers in Qiao Lan’s hand, and then reached out to take them.

He flipped through the paper, and when he saw that his history score was only 121 points, he stared at the 121 for a long time.

Qiao Lan knew that Tan Mo was smart, but when she learned that Tan Mo could directly crush her by more than a hundred points, her sincere heart was still shocked. The word genius felt good enough before but now she realized that the real thing was too dazzling.

Tan Mo had very few facial expressions. Until now, Qiao Lan had only seen Tan Mo’s slightly weird smile, let alone anything else.

Qiao Lan noticed that he had been staring at this paper for a while, and glanced forward at the history paper.

Between papers with an average score of 140, this 121 was really a bit conspicuous, but this should be based on the difficulty of the paper!

“Tan Mo,” Qiao Lan called Tan Mo, watching him raise his head before she continued, “You know, in history, I had the highest score in the class, but after you came, I didn’t.”

 Tan Mo glanced at the paper, and then at Qiao Lan, as if he was comforted, but he didn’t seem to be comforted.

He didn’t continue to stare at the paper, but instead placed it at the bottom of the stack.