Chapter 89

Qiao Lan didn't even think about it, refused!

Every meal of Tan Mo is specially matched by a professional nutritionist, and there are many things he cannot touch at all.

The ghost knows whether Tan Mo's system can drink.

What if I have a problem after drinking?

"No," Qiao Lan is like a little hen who protects a calf, blocking the menacing Hao Ying by herself. "Tan Mo has never drunk, so she doesn't drink."

Hao Ying probably has already drunk a little, and the whole person looks different from usual.

But it may be because of Qiao Lan, especially now that Qiao Lan is still protecting Tan Mo and sings against him. Hao Ying's handsome face was pitifully smoked by alcohol, looking at Qiao Lan. His eyes are also full of grievances.

If you don't accept me, it's fine, and now you are still helping your family to bully me.

"Everyone has never drunk it before, and I have never drunk it before." Hao Ying was really looking for something this time. After holding back in school for two years, she has graduated and everyone will go their separate ways after the results come out. In the future, I might not even see Qiao Lan.

Therefore, we directly regarded today as the last time we met. If you feel wronged, you will feel wronged, and if you vent your breath, you will vent your anger.

Since Tan Mo was able to stand up, the status of Hao Ying and Chen Yaoyang in everyone's minds began to plummet.

Don't talk about Chen Yaoyang, just talk about Hao Ying herself, Hao Ying gets angry when he thinks about it.

According to many people, Tan Mo is better than Hao Ying, and he is completely sling in his studies. Originally, his height was not comparable. As a result, Tan Mo was crazy in his later stage. Now he has been with him one by one, even he is playing very well. Slippery Doudizhu is no better than Tan Mo who just started playing.

Nothing can compare to Tan Mo.

Just say that you are not aggrieved.

Today, Hao Ying has found out that he wants to compare with Tan Mo. Even if I am inferior to you, I don't believe I can't drink you even if I drink.

Especially Qiao Lan just said that Tan Mo had never drank alcohol.

Tan Mo had never drunk, but Hao Ying played with his buddies since junior high school. Drinking has long been a commonplace.

Isn't it fair?

Regardless, the girl I like so much has been abducted by Tan Mo, what's wrong with it?

Hold it!

After being unreasonable, Hao Yingman patted the table and shouted with Qiao Lan, "This is a matter between our men. Don't mix up, Bai Yu, take Qiao Lan aside to sing and drink orange juice!"

Qiao Lan: "..."

Bai Yu: ...

She didn't dare. Bai Yu was 100% more afraid of Tan Mo than offending Hao Ying.

Bai Yu didn't dare, but Bai Yu and Qiao Lan were not the only ones present today.

Almost all the class were present except Chen Yaoyang three or four people. Hao Ying Tan Mo and others were originally the focus. Now the two of them are directly facing each other, and they don't even sing one by one.

Especially those who have a good relationship with Qiao Lan, Qiao Lan and Tan Mo usually feed too much dog food, and Fairy is more excited than anyone else.