Chapter 69

Tan Mo followed Qiao Lan from a distance. When she saw the middle-aged woman in the distance, she almost rushed towards Qiao Lan when she saw Qiao Lan.

Qiao Lan took a step back, avoided Mother Qiao, and asked her what was wrong.

Mother Qiao raised her head, Qiao Lan was slightly startled.

Although Qiao's mother is a woman from the countryside, she is really beautiful, and she gradually becomes less beautiful as she gets older, but she still wears some makeup to decorate her. But today's Qiao's mother faces the sky, her complexion is sallow and dark circles are heavy, and her hair is even a little messy. Qiao Lan can see the haggardness on her face at a glance.

This is too desolate, Qiao Lan's heart is a little soft, just about to say something, but Qiao's mother has a hideous expression, looking at her incredibly, her voice is sharp and harsh.

"Your brother is all like that, and you still look impatient?"

Qiao Yuan?

What happened to Qiao Yuan?

Qiao Lan really didn't know anything. Mother Qiao stared at Qiao Lan with a rounded eye and sneered, "Don't say you don't know anything."

Qiao Lan had just risen a little bit softly, and was wiped out by Qiao's mother's attitude in an instant.

"I don't know," Qiao Lan's face turned cold, "I have something to say, I'll go back to class if I'm fine."

Mother Qiao grabbed Qiao Lan's sleeve and screamed, "Don't go!"

The students passing by are unavoidable to look at it.

As soon as Mother Qiao talked about her son, the expression on her face changed in an instant, except for her hideous madness, her whole person turned into the look of just lost soul.

Mother Qiao sometimes feels that God is really unfair, and people come and go everywhere, why do bad luck always come to her good son.

A few days ago, when she was busy in the store, she received a call from Qiao Yuan's head teacher. The head teacher said that Qiao Yuan fell while playing basketball and was injured. The fall seemed a bit serious.

Qiao's father and Qiao's mother turned pale in fright on the spot, and ran to school as soon as the store closed.

Many people originally thought that just a fall would not be too great, but Qiao Yuan kept crying and crying for pain, and finally fainted from the pain. This scared the students to rush to the head teacher, and after dialing 120, he notified Qiao Yuan. Parents.

The person was sent to the hospital. After coming out of the operating room, the doctor told Qiao Yuan's parents a thunderbolt.

Qiao Yuan's fall caused the rupture of his right kidney, so he needed to remove his right kidney.

Not to mention Qiao's father and Qiao's mother, even the head teacher was stupid, who would have thought that he would fall and break a kidney.

The doctor said that it was cold and hard, and Qiao Yuan's body weight was too heavy, so he could explain it well.

Mother Qiao sat next to the hospital bed and looked at her son who had fallen asleep after the operation. Her crying eyes were swollen.

The doctor persuaded her that as long as one kidney has half of its function, the person is fine. After passing the examination, Qiao Yuan has no problems with the other kidney, so removing one kidney will not have much effect on Qiao Yuan. One kidney is enough. Meet the needs of the body.