Chapter 102

Tan Mo finally agreed to the class teacher.

Because Qiao Lan said she can help him write a speech together.

Tan Mo was not too repulsive without occupying his time with Qiao Lan, and Qiao Lan helped him revise the speech.

After the manuscript was approved, Tan Mo was about to prepare to speak. Although he could almost memorize the manuscript, his tone was flat, sounding calm, and there was no expression on his face.

Tan Mo is the kind of temperament that either doesn't do it or does it and will do his best. Ask Qiao Lan to mark out the places in the manuscript that need to be paused or emphasized, and looked back for many speech videos.

When Qiao Lan checked and accepted again, she was shocked.

In just one day, Tan Mo has become particularly natural from yesterday's expressionless robot appearance.

very good.

Tan Mo trusts Qiao Lan 100%. Qiao Lan said it was good. Tan Mo put down the tablet in her hand and went to the bathroom. Qiao Lan then picked up the tablet and saw that it had not been turned off. Speech video.

It is a very good speech specially searched by Tan Mo.

Qiao Lan glanced at it casually, but after taking a second look, Qiao Lan's eyes slowly widened.

so similar.

It cannot even be said to be like, but exactly the same.

Tan Mo's tone, expression on his face, and even the occasional small movements on his hands and body were exactly the same as the person in the video.

Qiao Lan was stunned for a long time, suddenly turned off the video and put the tablet back in.

After Tan Mo came back, Qiao Lan pretended to have found nothing, and said after a few casual chats, "Should we do it again, let me see."

Tan Mo had no doubts.

Qiao Lan looked at Tan Mo, who would laugh, frown and even use gestures. After Tan Mo returned to the dormitory, Qiao Lan almost rushed back to the dormitory. She opened the book she had always brought with her without turning a few times. I found what I was looking for.

"Those adolescents with Asperger's syndrome can apply what they have learned from drama lessons in their daily lives. They observe who is socially comfortable and imitate the person's words and actions."

"Being a master imitator has other benefits, of course. It can vividly imitate a teacher or a certain protagonist on TV, thus making oneself popular, but when a patient with Aspergers disease uses imitation ability and gains superficially After a certain amount of social skills, everything becomes true."

Others will no longer believe that they actually have difficulties in social understanding and compassion, and they will also live in the most superficial world they think they think, using so-called "experience" to identify this world.

Qiao Lan closed the book and sat on the bed in a daze.

The mood is a bit complicated.

If it weren't for the occasional discovery today, Qiao Lan had no idea that Tan Mo had such a good talent for imitation, but it was also possible that he had already been exposed to this kind of training, and what he showed now is the result of his training.

Tan Mo never said it, nor did Qiao Lan notice it. If she hadn't watched that video occasionally today, Qiao Lan might still have found nothing.

Qiao Lan doesn't know if this is good or not.