Chapter 42

Qiao Lan felt that at the age of fifteen or sixteen, whether it was a boy or a girl, in essence, they wouldn’t be too bad. so she didn’t think that the atmosphere of Class 13 could represent the whole school and other people, so Qiao Lan was still looking forward to her new high school friends.

After entering the new environment, Qiao Lan finally felt that the atmosphere here fit her idea of a normal high school life.

In the second year of high school, students were about to start evening self-study. Many students who live far away from home have chosen to live on campus in the second year of high school. So the proportion of students living on campus in the class had risen rapidly, and the dormitory has been redistributed. This time Qiao Lan and seven girls in the same class would live together in a dormitory, if there was no accident, this dormitory would not be changed in the next two years.

Her new roommates were very easy to get along with, especially a short-haired girl named Bai Yu who lived in the same bunk with Qiao Lan. The two have similar personalities and hobbies. Recently Qiao Lan had lunch with Bai Yu, and dinner with Tan Mo at night. When Tan Mo didn’t come to study at night, Bai Yu would move a chair over and sit in Tan Mo’s position.

The seats in the classroom were chosen by everyone on registration day. The new head teacher seemed to care too much about this aspect. The head teacher was a madman, and the entire class would have to race against time when he talked about math problems.

There were only two top science classes, so the number of students in each class was much larger than that of the ordinary version. Some ordinary classes even have less than 50 students, but the 18th and 28th classes each have a total of 60 people.

The male to female ratio in the class was 73%, and the total number of girls in the class wasn’t even 20.

Qiao Lan used to go to a liberal arts class, and she only remembered that there was only one boy at the front and one in the back of the class. Now in the science class, Qiao Lan was surrounded by boys. Luckily the table behind her was composed of two girls. One of them is called Xiang Xiaohan who lived in the same dormitory as Qiao Lan.

Xiang Xiaohan had a very cheerful personality. Just after his seat was fixed, Xiang Xiaohan took the initiative to introduce himself to Qiao Lan and talked to Tan Mo. However, it was a pity that Tan Mo was too slow to get acquainted with a person, so he did not respond in the beginning and ignored her.

The head teacher gave a short speech during the class meeting. He said that the top class should reflect the word “top”. Especially because the head teacher thought that since the top three in the grades were in Class 18 they should be able to beat Class 28 in the monthly exams.

Having said that, he meant that students should put their mind on studying and not acting like moths everyday.

After hearing this, everyone in the class turned their heads and glanced at two people, Chen Yaoyang and Hao Ying, who were sitting at the end because they were too tall. Because of these two people in the class, there were always some students who shouldn’t be in the class coming in and out. 

There were always a lot of girls at the door of the classroom when they got out of class, and all of them came from other classes.

The class teacher had been teaching for so many years, but he had never encountered such a situation, so he almost named the two people, especially Hao Ying. The class teacher directly said that some students did not come in by grades, so they should take a good look at their position. .