Chapter 100

This is the first time I don't know, Tan Mo thinks Qiao Lan is a fairy.

A fairy who could kill him.

Qiao Lan was standing in front of her, her arms wide open as if she could be embraced by him anytime, anywhere, with a brand new belt in her hand, which made her hands tremble heavily.

"The door will close in two minutes", Qiao Lan looked up at Tan Mo's eyes popping up with a small flame, "It's too late to be in a daze..."

Before he finished his words, he was caught by the unbearable Tan Mo. He lowered his head and bit on his lips fiercely. After biting, he tied the belt around Qiao Lan's waist without saying a word. The action looked fierce, but in fact it was strong. Not big at all.

The belt is really a magical thing. The originally loose camouflage uniforms instantly changed their temperament after they were tied on the belt. Tan Mo didn't know if the military uniforms this time looked good, or because Qiao Lan was too beautiful. Qiao Lan had exquisite facial features. Under the sea blue camouflage uniform, he showed a bit of heroism. In addition to being beautiful, he was also very handsome.

Qiao Lan allowed Tan Mo to stare at herself for a long time, bending her eyes and smiling lips, "Satisfied?"

No.

Just like before, I wanted to kiss after hugging, and I wanted something deeper after kissing, so at this moment, Tan Mo still had various thoughts and thoughts in his head.

But there is no time, the auntie is already calling someone.

Qiao Lan urged him to go back quickly, lest the man can't get in when the door is closed.

Tan Mo then remembered that it was not only Qiao Lan who had access control, he also had it.

Live on campus.

It's really annoying.

Watching Qiao Lan enter, no matter how fast Tan Mo ran, she was still a few minutes late after returning. Aunt Su Guan opened the door unhappily, but she looked at Tan Mo and finally held it back.

This child is too handsome!

Everyone likes good-looking people these days, so seeing Tan Mo's level, even the old auntie can't scold him too much.

When they returned to the dormitory, the three roommates had already taken a bath and were busy with each other. Xie Hongyi remembered the photo of Tan Mo that was sent to Qiao Lan today surrounded by a group of school sisters. The thieves were happy for a long time and asked Tan Mo, "My younger brothers and sisters have No advice?"

"What are you saying?" Tan Mo didn't know what Xie Hongyi was talking about.

Isn't there any advice? Xie Hongyi jumped up from the bed, and Qiao Lan was absolutely nervous when she sent photos to Qiao Lan at that time! Xie Hongyi also wanted to see how young lovers were jealous and playing tricks, but nothing happened?

But Tan Mo obviously didn't know anything like this.

This makes Xie Hongyi who loves to do things a little disappointed.

But disappointed, I am a little interested in the relationship between Tan Mo and Qiao Lan, "Si'er, how long have you been with your younger siblings?"

I dont know why, I always feel that Tan Mo and Qiao Lan are different from ordinary couples. Although the couples in love are very sweet, they always have a kind of unspeakable warmth besides sweetness. Sometimes There are also illusions of old couples and wives.

So Xie Hongyi wondered if Tan Mo and Qiao Lan have been together for a long time.

Tan Mo was the youngest in the dormitory. Before he could say yes or not, he had become the fourth oldest. Xie Hongyi was even more cordial. Tan Mos protest was invalid and he could only go with him.