Chapter 108

Qiao Lan stayed for a long time.

There are sadness and anger, but there is nothing else.

Not even disappointed.

Qiao Lan thought for a long time why she was not even disappointed. After thinking for a long time, Qiao Lan found out that for Tan Mo, she was born with certain emotions.

She thought for a long time, thought a lot, and wondered why Tan Mo lied to her, why only lied to her, she could actually ask Tan Mo directly to question him, but Qiao Lan gave up as long as she thought about the scene.

She couldn't bear it.

She was reluctant to show that Tan Mo was in a panic but pretended to be calm when being questioned by her, and even more reluctant to make him feel worse because of his own emotions.

She clearly just wanted to make him happy.

In fact, the reason here is not difficult to guess. It can maintain the most primitive and true appearance in front of other people, but pretend to be another appearance in front of her.

Because I dont care about other people, they dont care about their opinions and what they think in their hearts, so there is no need to hide it. Even if they are disgusted and hated, he doesnt care at all; but because he cares about her, he always suppresses himself and has the most real things. Hide it, pretend to look like he thinks she will like it.

Yes, he thought Qiao Lan would like it.

For example, hiding one's terrible possessiveness, and pretending to be calm and gentle in front of her; another example is not wanting her to think too much, pretending to be happy without any haze.

Does Qiao Lan like Tan Mo like this?

dislike.

Qiao Lan never cared about behaviors that seemed "weird" and "sick" to others. She felt sorry for his tragic past and pityed his low self-esteem because of being different from others.

I met Tan Mo when he was the most desolate, so Qiao Lan has seen his darkest side; I have known him more than a thousand days and nights, so Qiao Lan likes his most original and true side.

From the very beginning when he liked Tan Mo, he was a different person. At that time, he still had Asperger's disease, he could not even stand up, moody and suspicious, and sometimes there was no way to communicate, but Qiao Lan just liked it. He likes it more and more.

The name Tan Mo had already been carved into the flesh and blood, and she would accept all of him if he was good and he was bad, because it wanted all of this to be true.

So why would Tan Mo think that this perfect look he disguised would make her like it more?

Because this is what Qiao Lan hopes.

Tan Mo didn't pretend in front of other people because he didn't care, but he still stayed at school, still maintaining the appearance of a normal person. All the reasons were because Qiao Lan cared.

Because she let him live on campus, let him contact classmates, let him know friends, let him be a so-called "normal person", because of her clever propositions, Tan Mo thinks she wants him to be that perfect.

He wants to become what she likes better, so that he can stay with her forever.

You already knew that he had Asperger's disease, didn't you? You already knew that this disease could never be cured, didn't you? Then why force him to change. Until now, Qiao Lan realized that she had walked into a misunderstanding. She wanted other people to like Tan Mo to identify with Tan Mo. She wanted those people to know that he was excellent, but she used the wrong way, and the wrong one was even worse. Outrageous, this is not what Tan Mo wanted.