Chapter 20

Edited🦋

The gloomy young man who got in and out of the car, sat in a wheelchair, and looked too pale, and it was very noticeable.

Especially after entering the western restaurant, many people recognized him from the first time.

They heard that this was Mr. Tan’s son, and Qiao Lan, who was in charge of his table yesterday, had more than one thousand yuan in her account overnight.

But since the young man came in, it seemed as if everyone had been shielded. Those gloomy eyes only saw Qiao Lan alone.

He specified that Qiao Lan should take his order.

Qiao Lan ignored the enviable eyes of the others in the restaurant, and took the ordering book and walked to Tan Mo. She looked down at Tan Mo’s slender and white fingers, flipping through the menu.

If you don’t know what to order, just order the expensive ones.

Qiao Lan: “…”

Although she knew that even if Tan Mo was so lavish, he would never be short of money in his life, but no matter how rich he was, he still should not spend it like that.

Tan Mo ordered a lot in an unusually calm tone. Qiao Lan’s pen was stuck on the notebook for a long time. She was so surprised that she did not write it down. She sat on the other side and saw the unusual Uncle Chen, looking at Tan Mo and then at Qiao Lan he didn’t know what to think.

After finally waiting for Tan Mo to finish, he finally. 

“That’s it.” He said. When he looked up, Qiao Lan kept staring at him.

Tan Mo was dazed, and then suddenly panicked.

Why was she staring at him?

What did he do wrong?

Guessing the minds of other people was what Tan Mo was the worst at.

He couldn’t be like other people. According to the other person’s expression, his eyes could guess what the other person meant, but he couldn’t guess the emotions through their eyes. 

Tan Mo met Qiao Lan’s dark eyes, and the fingers gripping the menu tightened uncontrollably.

Qiao Lan stared at Tan Mo in silence for a while, and finally looked away, and took the menu from Tan Mo’s hands.

“That’s too much,” Qiao Lan said, quickly turning the menu to the second page, “I recommend this caviar ice ray for the main meal, paired with black truffle artichoke soup, and finally a spring salad, okay?

He ordered so many yesterday,yet  Tan Mo didn’t eat much. These were among the many dishes that Tan Mo ordered yesterday that he ate more than the others.

Tan Mo stayed silent for a few moments, and the muscles on his face twitched weirdly, “Not enough.”

Those dishes add up to less than 1,000 yuan.

Those dishes were absolutely enough, Qiao Lan seriously determined, “That’s too many dishes, it is a waste to order so much.”