Chapter 95

"Why do you want to learn this..."

Tan Mo said, but after waiting for the question, he suddenly felt that he was asking nonsense.

There is only one reason, because of him.

Tan Mo didn't know for a moment what he should feel, moved, rejoiced, or sorrowful.

After a long silence, Tan Mo pressed Qiao Lan's hand and whispered, "No need to."

Don't give up what you like for him, and force yourself to accept these things that are not expected.

"Don't do this for me, just learn what you like," Tan Mo said.

Qiao Lan smiled and said, "I like this very much now."

Tan Mo was silent and did not speak. Qiao Lan closed the book and walked over to sit next to Tan Mo, holding Tan Mo's hand, "I said that I wanted to study finance because I was interested in stocks. You are now stocks. I understand better than me that studying finance at university has little to do with stock trading. Even if I want to try it in the future, you can teach me, right?"

Tan Mo did not speak, Qiao Lan could only continue.

"Want to learn psychology is not a recent idea. This idea has been around for nearly a year. If it is not for you, you dont believe it. It is indeed because of you that I want to learn this, but I dont have to feel that I have given up. I really think psychology is very interesting now, and I also want to learn more about you and care about you more through studying psychology, just like you deliberately learn to stock stocks."

"I don't feel wronged at all. It is a very happy thing to give for the person I like."

You cant understand everyones expressions and you cant express your feelings. It doesnt matter. I just go to learn, and I will try to understand you.

Qiao Lan raised her hand and touched Tanmos cheek, "Im so happy to be able to study university majors related to you, okay? Besides, the psychology of B major is one of the best in the country, but finance is not as good as the top ones. What about the school of finance and economics, okay, I will skip this topic. What about you, which major are you going to apply for?

Tan Mo stared at Qiao Lan with fixed eyes for a long time, and finally put the realization on the computer again.

"mathematics."

Tan Mo has an excellent memory and has been extremely sensitive to numbers since he was a child. Mathematics is the most suitable for him. Nowadays, there are three main types of mainstream analysis in the stock market: technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and quantitative data analysis. Technical analysis and quantitative data analysis are all related to Mathematics is closely related.

After hearing this, Qiao Lan thought about it, and said, "You learn mathematics to continue to trade in stocks. At the beginning, you traded in stocks because of me, so rounding up means that you are studying this major because of me."

Tan Mo: ...It's a bit wrong, but it doesn't seem to be wrong.

"So that's right!"

Qiao Lan patted her hand and said, "You see that the major I studied is because of you, and the major you studied is because of me. Isn't it fair?"

How fair is this? Although you first came into contact with stocks, it was because you liked it later.

Does Qiao Lan like psychology? Tan Mo didn't know.

But whether Tan Mo knew it or not, since Qiao Lan had made a decision, Tan Mo couldn't control it.

Finally, the volunteers were handed in. The scores of Qiao Lan and Tan Mo were too high. They belonged to the first group admitted, much earlier than other students.