Chapter 44

After Qiao Lan washed up and returned to the dormitory, everyone chatted casually after the lights were turned off. 

As they were talking, she didn’t know how but the topic came to be about Tan Mo. 

Xiang Xiaohan couldn’t hide her envy, “Tan Mo often brings fruits to Qiao Lan. Qiao Lan, how did you and Tan Mo get acquainted? “

How did they get acquainted?

“I would often take the initiative to talk to him and greet him everyday. He slowly got used to it and we became friends.” 

“Did you talk to Tan Mo first?” 

“Yes,” Qiao Lan packed up her things and climbed onto the bed. “Tan Mo is actually a very good person, it’s just not easy to get along with him in the beginning. You will know how good he is when you get acquainted with him.”

Bai Yu remembered Tan Mo’s cold eyes and shook her head at Qiao Lan, “No, I’m afraid.”

Qiao Lan laughed for a long time, “What are you afraid of.”

“I greeted him proactively before, I did it two or three times but didn’t get a response,” Xiang Xiaohan said.

“It takes a long time for him to accept someone. I said hello to him for almost a month before he said anything.”

Bai Yu looked at  Qiao Lan in amazement and said three words sincerely, “You are amazing.”

Xiang Xiaohan was quiet for a long time. Suddenly she said, “I heard that the conditions of Tan Mo’s family seemed to be particularly good.”

Qiao Lan frowned, “I don’t know.”

“I heard that the car that picks Tan Mo up every day is very expensive,” Xiang Xiaohan continued talking. She laid down and asked Qiao Lan, “Qiao Lan, are you not afraid that Tan Mo will be nice to others and get close to them?”

Qiao Lan frowned, why did Xiang Xiaohan say such strange things? She decided not to respond. 

On the contrary, Bai Yu said eagerly and directly said, “Xiang Xiaohan, is there something wrong with you? Lan Lan and Tan Mo are friends they aren’t dating.”

Xiang Xiaoling snorted, and did not touch Bai Yu again, instead she began to fiddle with the quilt since her phone was gone.

Although it was a dormitory, everyone had better relationships with particular people after staying here for a long time, and small groups had gradually formed.

At first, Qiao Lan had a good impression of Xiang Xiaohan. After all, few people took the initiative to speak to Tan Mo, but after nearly a month, Qiao Lan didn’t like Xiang Xiaohan much.

She wanted Tan Mo to make more friends and know other people, such as Bai Yu and Pei Ning, who are very good friends, but Xiang Xiaohan, it’s better to let her go.

The teacher who checked the dormitory passed by them, and everyone chatted more casually. Bai Yu asked Qiao Lan if she would send out the team leader’s clothes tomorrow.

“Yes,” Qiao Lan said, “I don’t know what kind of clothes it is.”

“Short skirt”, Bai Yu was very excited, “I don’t know what color it is this year, but I remember it was pink last year. You can see it tomorrow, so don’t worry.”