Chapter 72

Tan Mo’s **** threat immediately frightened Mother Qiao’s little thought.

The person who contacted her before was the middle-aged person behind the teenager.

Mother Qiao met this middle-aged man when she went to school to find Qiao Lan again. The middle-aged man found her and said that he could help her pay for Qiao Yuan’s kidney source money.

For Qiao’s mother, this is simply a joy from the sky.

After returning home, Mrs. Qiao happily said that God couldn’t bear the suffering of her good grandson, so she asked kind people to rescue him. After two days of happiness, Qiao’s mother slowly realized something was wrong.

But the middle-aged man didn’t reveal anything, and Mother Qiao didn’t dare to ask more. Her sixth sense guessed whether it might have something to do with Qiao Lan, but she didn’t dare to think too much.

It must be the second sister Qiao who got married with such a rich man, and she failed to give the family any benefit, not to mention Qiao Lan. At most, she was in a relationship. Who could pay such a large sum of money for the little girl who fell in love!

It wasn’t until Tan Mo clearly stated her request that Qiao’s mother was finally sure that this young man helped Qiao Yuan for Qiao Lan.

Mother Qiao was shocked. Although she had guessed that Qiao Lan’s little boyfriend must have money before, she never expected that she would have money to such a degree. Hundreds of thousands are like a few yuan in the eyes of others.

Knowing this, Qiao’s mind suddenly ran away.

It seems that Qiao Lan’s little boyfriend is richer than Qiao’s second sister, and his affection for Qiao Lan is not so deep…

Mother Qiao’s eyes lit up.

Qiao Lan is her daughter. This young man can find Qiao Yuan for Qiao Lan’s kidney source this time. After that, she may be able to rely on Qiao Lan for more benefits. Mother Qiao originally thought that she wanted this young man, so she lowered Tan Mo a bit when she first spoke. After knowing Tan Mo’s intention, she suddenly felt confident, and suddenly felt that Tan Mo wanted her.

Who made her be Qiao Lan’s mother?

Maybe it will be the young man’s mother-in-law in the future.

This young man was only seventeen or eighteen years old at most. He was a child, much easier to deal with than the forty-year-old fried dough sticks of Qiao’s second sister.

In my heart, I am happily planning to set up some conditions.

The young man asked her to sever the relationship with Qiao Lan, Tan Mo said in his heart that she had agreed, what would happen to Qiao Lan in the future, but Tan Mo scared Mother Qiao to forget everything.

Dig… Dig it out? ? ? ! ! !

This is a society under the rule of law! ! ! Could it be so lawless?

Mother Qiao stared at Tan Mo in disbelief, but the young man’s leisurely attitude told her clearly that the young man seemed not to be joking.

Uncle Chen added fuel and jealousy in a timely manner, “You don’t believe me, you can try it. By the way, Qiao Lan’s second sister seems to have introduced someone to Qiao Lan. If I remember correctly, his surname is Luo. Now The family is already bankrupt.”

Joe’s father and Qiao’s mother were shocked.

Of course they knew about the bankruptcy of Luo Nian’s family. When the Luo family went bankrupt, Qiao’s mother was fortunate to say that fortunately, she did not marry Qiao Lan to the Luo family, or she would suffer a big loss.