Chapter 92

Qiao Lan looked at the teenager lying on the bed, and didn't know what to say for a while.

Although there are differences between men and women, you can't feel the same, but you can know that this feeling is absolutely uncomfortable as long as you think about it.

I just stubbornly held back or something...

After finally figuring it out, Qiao Lan, who had made up his mind, stared at the boy who rolled herself into a chrysalis for a long time, and poked Tan Mo, "Mo Mo..."

Tan Mo suddenly shrank tighter, turned his head and quickly glanced at Qiao Lan, rolling himself farther and tighter, his voice dull and unspeakable grievance was pitiful.

"Don't touch me, stay away from me."

Qiao Lan: "..."

Even if he can make up his mind to accept Tan Mo.

But that's it.

Tan Mo is like this now, do you want to hold Tan Mo and say you are xiangyao?

no way!

Qiao Lan shuddered.

She is a reserved and shy girl!

This kind of thing is scary to think about.

So Qiao Lan could only lie on her side obediently, watching Tan Mo roll herself into a pile of snails, and if she listened carefully, she could still hear the young murmurs from time to time.

Qiao Lan couldn't hear what he was talking about. After thinking about it, she cautiously moved forward, and finally heard the boy talking to himself.

Periodic table of the elements.

Qiao Lan: "......"

My mood suddenly became more complicated.

Feeling distressed and wanting to laugh and speechless.

After Qiao Lan lay next to him for a while, she suddenly wondered if it would be better to go out by herself at this time. Is it a bit that Tan Mo can't let go of herself here?

Thinking of this, Qiao Lan suddenly felt very reasonable.

Tan Mo said it would be fine to lie down for a while, but when should he lie down like this?

I left for Tan Mo for a while, and I happened to go out and call Uncle Chen to ask if Tan Mo's drinking was related, and then I would make some sober things, such as tea and porridge.

She is not sure, so she can check it with her mobile phone when she goes out.

Thinking about it this way, Qiao Lan turned over from the bed, did not touch Tan Mo again, but said to Tan Mo, "I'll go to the kitchen to get something to sober up, you lie down for a while..."

Before he finished his words, the young man who had just gathered up suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed Qiao Lan's wrist.

"No," Tan Mo finally stopped memorizing the periodic table of the elements. I don't know whether it was the quilt or his hands that were overheated for other reasons. He clutched Qiao Lan's wrist tightly, just not letting people go.

"I'm not going," Qiao Lan explained patiently, patted Tan Mo's arm with the other hand, "I'm just going to the same kitchen."

"No," Tan Mo said. After a while, those beautiful beige eyes were still amazingly bright, but they looked at Qiao Lan with an indescribable grievance, and whispered, "Don't leave me."

Qiao Lan suddenly felt soft.

"Don't go, don't go", Qiao Lan sat back again, holding Tan Mo's hand with her backhand, her fingers interlocked, her voice was gentle and outrageous, "I will stay with you if I don't go anywhere."