Chapter 14

edited🦋

The whole class fell silent, as everyone in the class looked towards Qiao Lan.

Qiao Lan calmly took the test papers from the hands of the class representative, the frozen expression on Zhao Tong’s face gradually turned into shock, and she looked at Qiao Lan’s paper in disbelief.

It was not wrong, she really got 150 points, like Song Yao, and Chen Yaoyang, full marks.

How could this be? ? ?

It was impossible!

She had guessed just a few moments before that Qiao Lan would get either 80 or 90 on the test, but Qiao Lan actually got a perfect score. Zhao Tong didn’t believe it.

The class fell into a weird silence. No one saw Tan Mo, who had been bowing his head, also raised his head, and his light brown eyes fell straight on Qiao Lan’s body at this moment.

After a while, the class started to talk. Chen Yaoyang and Song Yao, who had just walked into the classroom, looked at Qiao Lan after listening to the whispers of the classmates next to them.

Zhao Tong suddenly threw the book in her hand on the table and rushed out of the classroom.

“She must have copied. How could she get a perfect score.”

“She’s really stupid. Did she think she could just copy and get a full score, does she think we’re fools?”

“Yes, even Pei Ning didn’t get a full score this time, and Qiao Lan got a full score? Who would believe it.” 

“English is easy to copy, I don’t believe that she will be able to copy mathematics, language or history, she can’t copy everything.”

Zhao Tong felt better when she heard this.

Yes, Qiao Lan definitely copied on this one. But the other subjects are not so easy to copy, so no matter how much she tries copies, Zhao Tong won’t interfere with her.

Her grades were among the top five in the class anyways.

However, this was just the beginning.

Except for subjects such as language and political history, which are relatively slow to correct, the rest of the subjects were handed back one by one.

The results of chemistry and physics were announced one after another.

Qiao Lan had been madly studying physics recently, and often went to the teaching and research section to ask the physics teacher questions.

The physics teacher didn’t have a good impression of Qiao Lan at first. After all, her first monthly test scores were very poor, and she obviously didn’t listen carefully in class. He didn’t like such students at all.

But after the monthly exam, Qiao Lan seemed to have suddenly changed into a different person, and came to ask him questions whenever he had time. He looked through Qiao Lan’s physics workbook. The densely packed physics workbook had traces of all the work that she had done, as well as Qiao Lan’s attitude of asking questions.