Chapter 58

"I will give you money after the college entrance examination. From now on, whether I am dead or alive, poor or blessed, has nothing to do with you."

Mother Qiao was startled, the first reaction in her heart was where Qiao Lan got so much money? Is it really like the son said, the school really has a very rich male classmate chasing Qiao Lan? If you have money, you can spend hundreds of thousands at once.

But since there are such students, why are they delayed until the college entrance examination?

Mother Qiao couldn't figure it out, "Who knows if you are a lie. After the college entrance examination, you will be admitted to an outside university, and there will be no one in a blink of an eye. Where can I find you?"

"It's okay if you don't agree. If you are anxious, I may leave here in the past few days, so you won't find it for the rest of your life."

Qiao's mother was shocked.

If it is really urgent and Qiao Lan runs away, where can she cry?

And Qiao's mother thought of another possibility.

She couldn't think of Qiao Lan getting the college entrance examination award. Qiao's mother now always thinks that Qiao Lan must have some other wealthy students, maybe even more rich than Luo Nian's family!

After such a comparison, Qiao's mother suddenly felt that it was not because of Luo Nian. Maybe Qiao Lan could find a better one in the future, and she could just wait and see.

The matter was finally settled. Mother Qiao returned home with satisfaction, and asked Qiao Yuan to find out who was chasing Qiao Lan at first.

Although Qiao Yuan didn't know much about Hao Ying's family situation, Hao Ying was a star in the school. Everyone passed on and Qiao Yuan had heard about it.

"Anyway, the handsome man has a lot of money in his family. I heard people say that their family is engaged in real estate."

real estate!

That's better than opening a hot pot restaurant, I don't know how many times!

Mother Qiao figured it out and immediately called Sister Qiao and asked Sister Qiao to tell Luo Nian so that he would stop disturbing Qiao Lan.

Sister Qiao was dumbfounded, why did it become like this in the blink of an eye?

"The third child is anxious, what can I do if I run away one day in a hurry?"

Mother Qiao said, "And I don't think that Luo Nian is too good. My parents are just restaurant owners. Your sister is so beautiful. Maybe you can meet something better in the future."

Sister Qiao is almost going to be **** off by Qiao's mother.

Mother Qiao lightly rejected the matter, but it was that she was not Mother Qiao who wanted to deal with Luo Nian in the future!

How dare Mother Qiao say this to Luo Nian, after thinking about it, Sister Qiao decided to shift all the responsibility to Qiao Lan.

The second sister Qiao looked very sorry for Luo Nian, and yelled at Qiao Lan angrily, saying that Qiao Lan disagreed with her. They had said it so many times, but she didnt know how many times she said. Just run away so that they can't find them all.

Luo Nian waited for the good news for several days, and finally waited for the ending. No matter how much she liked Qiao Lan, now she was only angry.

After scolding Qiao Lan angrily, she still couldn't help but immediately sent a message to the classmate who inquired about Qiao Lan's phone number.