Chapter 114

Qiao Lan was dumbfounded for nearly five seconds and found her own voice, and asked tentatively, "...Bought it?"

I really don't blame Qiao Lan for thinking like this. Tan Mo didn't know how to spend money, and because he was afraid of trouble, it was more convenient to get there. Even if we were together for so long, Qiao Lan still couldn't adapt to this.

Tan Mo replied expressly this time, "Rented!"

The meaning of asking for credit is particularly obvious.

Qiao Lan smiled in surprise, "You actually know about renting a house?"

"Did you say you want to save money?" Tan Mo rubbed Qiao Lan's cheek, then bit on the earlobe after rubbing, then continued quietly, "In fact, there is a secondary reason."

Qiao Lan flinched after being bitten, "What."

"The house I looked at was rented but not sold by the owner."

Qiao Lan: "...This is the main reason."

"Not important", it doesn't matter how the house came, Tan Mo decided to skip this topic.

After the two of them had eaten, there was no class in the evening, and tomorrow or the weekend, Qiao Lan didn't know where he was going, Tan Mus directly took Qiao Lan to see her rented house.

The house is near the school.

Qiao Lan and the others are in the new school district. It is difficult for the old school district to expand in the city center, so a new school district was built.

The land price in the new school district is not that expensive. The school district is very large, and the surrounding school district houses have been built one after another. There are many and new houses, and the community environment is also very good.

Tan Mo is not very familiar with the road. Qiao Lan didnt know exactly how he signed the rent contract and got the keys. After looking at the address, the two of them looked for a long time and found a garden house here, with a total of seven floors. The surrounding small and high-level buildings with more than ten floors and twenty floors are still harmoniously integrated.

Tan Mo confirmed the house number and pulled Qiao Lan into the corridor. There were two households on the first floor. Tan Mo stopped at the right side of the first floor.

"First floor?" Qiao Lan was a little surprised, but Tan Mo would choose the first floor.

Tan Mo opened the room and said to Qiao Lan, "No, this set of Uncle Chen lives with Aunt Chen. Aunt Chen likes to grow flowers."

Garden house, the room on the first floor can best reflect the word garden, a small garden, and an underground garage, which is really suitable for older people.

Uncle Chen and Aunt Chen live well.

Qiao Lan was very surprised that Uncle Chen could also come here. She had no relatives since she was a child and actually still liked many people.

However, it is too late to be happy at this moment, and even more puzzled.

The two-family house on the first floor is really big. It is definitely above 134 by visual inspection. There are only two bedrooms, but they all have large bathrooms.

"Don't we live here?" Qiao Lan glanced at Liangjian's bedroom, and couldn't tell which one was the master bedroom and which was the second bedroom. It was more than enough for everyone to live in the Jedi together.

Tan Mo pulled Qiao Lan out of the room, "We don't live here, we are on the top floor."

After speaking, he paused and added another sentence in Qiao Lan's ear, "It is not convenient to live with an adult."