Culture Fest: Part 2

"Are you fucking serious?" Bakugo exclaimed, the room around him sharing his sympathies but remaining silent. "You mean to tell me she's been hiding right under our noses this entire time?"

"Hiding in plain sight is often the right course for someone like Midoriya." Mirio theorized. "Karma's survival hasn't been made known to the public, so to anyone on the street she's just a harmless kid. Especially since her current allies are all kids as well."

"So now that we know roughly where she's hiding, the real question is how to handle our approach." Aizawa brought up, sitting with his hands folded and lips pressed on his hands. "If she really is hiding amongst the Yakuza again, then we'll need to establish two things. The first being which family she's joined. She has connections with the Hassaikai, but the group has been heavily monitored since their last encounter, so it's doubtful they'd welcome her back with open arms. Two is whether or not the group she's hiding in is aware of who she is."

"There's also a third option..." Mirio held up three fingers and then held his chin. "When we took down the Hassaikai the first time, it was discovered that there was an underground maze where Chisaki and his Eight precepts hid their dirty dealings. From the little bit we saw of the place there were lodgings provided, as well as supplies and weapons. It's very possible that the tunnels went farther than the area we closed off."

"If that's the case, then I suggest someone get in contact with the current Boss. It's possible he may be able to help us navigate the tunnels, or locate a map for us. We'll need to search the entire circumference of the place and find out if anyone's been hiding out down there." Todoroki suggested.

"We're getting ahead of ourselves." Bakugo rapped his knuckles irritably on the table in front of him. "On more than one occasion, Karma's been able to blindside us because we didn't go in fully prepared."

"Bakugo's right." Mirio agreed. "The one time we managed to capture her successfully, she let herself be captured. If she wanted she could have gotten away while Chisaki and I were fighting... better yet she could have let the bullet with the quirkless serum hit me and erase a potential threat. She always seems to be one step ahead, and doing things that take us by surprise."

"Might I make a suggestion?" All Might spoke up since the meeting started. "I say we give it a few days... I know it's a risk, as she might change locations and escape, but I'm inclined to agree with Young Bakugo and Mirio on this one. We need to gather allies... and not just random ones... but allies who know Karma... who have history with her, and are familiar with her tricks and mannerisms."

"Are you talking about, what I think you're talking about?" Todoroki raised a brow.

"He's talking about a class reunion." Bakugo smirked. "It's actually not a half bad idea. Majority of our classmates know what she's like, and know what to expect of her. It'll take the headache of trying to explain it all to any newbies or outside heroes."

"I agree, it makes sense, but considering how spread out the class has become it may be tricky. There's a distinct possibility that Karma has eyes on the heroes, and it'll seem suspicious if we suddenly group all of class 1A together." Aizawa rationalized.

"We've got a clever workaround there." All Might grinned. "Why don't we invite them all to the culture fest? It'll seem more like a class reunion and there's a number of reasons why we would welcome them back to their alma maters."

"That's a great idea, All Might!" Mirio pumped his fists. "They wouldn't even have to be in hero guise. Everyone can just show up to enjoy the festival, and we can just arrange a time to powwow about the raid during that."

"Alright, so then it's settled?" Todoroki leaned forward on his desk. "Bakugo and I will gather what materials and research we need to pass onto our group. All Might, Eraserhead, and Lemillion will send out the invites to our former classmates and figure out a logical meet up time during the event. Even if you can't collect everyone, it'll be an extremely big help to have heroes we've worked with before, so the more the merrier."