ten: goosebumps

GOOSEBUMPS

"I'm hungry." Lucia said bluntly to no one in particular, still lying on Tom's bed even though he'd already gotten up to shower.

His pillow smelt like him in the best way possible, and she was struggling to convince herself to get up before he came out of the shower.

"Make food if you're hungry." Tom said from the bathroom, the sound of water muffling his voice slightly.

"I can't be bothered." She replied, not having expected that her statement would start a conversation. She rolled over to press her face into the pillow, inhaling and attempting to fight her eyes closing again.

"There's bread on the bench, surely you can use your wand to put some in the toaster." He laughed, and she could sense that if she could see him he would have been rolling his eyes at her laziness, "Or is this part of your whole mixing with muggles thing where you avoid magic at all costs?"

She laughed into the pillow but didn't move.

The water stopped and she heard a towel being pulled off the rack, but still she couldn't make herself get up.

The door to the bathroom opened and Tom walked out in only the towel again, his wet hair hanging messily over his face.

"Do you really not know how to bring your clothing into the shower with you?" Lucia lifted her head from the pillow to look at him with raised eyebrows.

"But why deny you the show?" He replied cockily, "No really they just would get wet, the bathroom is tiny."

"Fair, fair." She responded, shaking her head but lying back down.

"If you don't get up soon I swear to God Lucia..." Tom urged, not that he really minded the sight of her sprawled out on his bed.

"Make me." She smirked, looking up at him again.

"Oh, you've done it now Lucia. You're going to regret that." He said, walking over and ripping the covers off her. He hooked one arm under her legs and one around her body as he lifted her out of bed and carried her towards the bathroom.

"Tom, oh my God... Don't you dare put me in there... Tom! I swear..." She yelled in protest, flailing her limbs in attempt to free herself.

She couldn't deny that she didn't mind being pressed against his slightly damp chest, his towel hung loosely around his hips. However, she didn't know where this was heading and she didn't want to find out.

The evil things that went through that boys mind, she knew this could be anything.

He flung open the bathroom door and slid open the sliding shower door.

"The best cure for a hangover... my darling... is a cold shower. You've left me no choice." An evil grin was plastered on his face as he turned on the cold tap.

She screamed, laughing at the same time when the icy water hit her body, her long white t-shirt not providing much protection from the jets of cold that ran down her spine.

"I'm going to actually kill you, Tom." She said through fits of laughter, pulling him by the shoulders in attempt to get him sprayed by the cold water.

Goosebumps had formed up her arms and legs, and she shivered slightly at the cold droplets scattered across every inch of her skin.

He bit his lip looking down at her, eyes flicking down her body. She looked down and noticed just how see-through her top had become, and regretted immediately only wearing a t-shirt and underwear to bed.