An average day?

"It seems I am in desperate need of a Padawan in order to continue my journey"

"I'd be honoured, Mast..."

"Unfortunately, Caleb Dume, you are too young for such a role"

"I...I understand, Mast..."

"But times being what they are, the Republic needs you nevertheless.

Truthfully, I am grateful that I was apprenticed to Master Billaba, if I had been apprenticed to Master Ti for example, things could have been worse for me, I would've never survived. She saved me twice that day, first her sacrifice, then the holocron message. At the same time, maybe I didn't even want to survive, the only thing I have felt is pain since order 66. Order 66, Grey, Styles, Master Billaba, these thoughts echoed in my head clouding my judgement of things, such as how will I find food today. Should I steal? Should I snatch? Should I catch? Speaking of which, I should probably save my tears for later, right now, I have an empire to rob.

"GET THAT BOY!" shouted Tarkin.

"Tarkin? They got you on jogan duty? Oh how the mighty admiral has fallen." I taunted, before running away from the stormtroopers.

I had stolen about 5 jogan fruits, but the infamous Admiral Tarkin was smart, he interrupted me before I even thought about putting them into my backpack.

I continued to leap from building to building when I saw the flaw in my 'well thought out plan'.

"I am running out of buildings!" I thought.

"If you surrender now I promise you a merciful death." Tarkin snarled.

"And that's just as fascinating as the first 99 times you've told me that" I replied sarcastically.

I was taken aback when I found out that they have lured me into a trap. Now I was surrounded by stormtroopers. What should I do? Use my lightsaber? That would only attract even more attention. Come on force, what are you doing? They have surrounded me I need your help. Before I could even consider my options, a dark presence inched towards me. All of a sudden, I was struck by a powerful jolt of lightning, followed by the sound of a perilous laughter that could haunt me forever.

 All of a sudden, I was struck by a powerful jolt of lightning, followed by the sound of a perilous laughter that could haunt me forever