Vader

I closed my eyes and felt the force, listening to the voices that were crying out.

"NO! Don't take him."

"Luke, run!"

"If you kill me I will become far more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

My eyes immediately bursted open, the voices intensified and I just knew what I had to do.

"Caleb where are we going?"

I didn't even take the time to reply, for if I did, all hope could be lost. Normally, I would barely remember how to pilot the ship, but since the lives of trillions were on the line, I had to do this.

The ship arrived at a poor looking house where there were bits of smoke coming out of it, and to top it all off, a blue saber clashing against a menacing red one. As soon as the ship landed, I ran out the door with my ignited lightsaber, while Ahsoka was just a couple metres behind me.

I charged at the sith lord with all I had, only to be pushed back by him with the force. He then looked towards me, revealing the robotic mask of Darth Vader. Behind him, was a very familiar old man lying on the ground, struggling to get up. Vader inched towards me with every step. He was about to finish me off when Ahsoka pulled out her two white sabers to defend me.

She then struck her shoto towards his neck, but was sent back with a kick. As they were fighting, I could see Ahsoka growing more and more tired, but there was something else. I could sense her fear, a very indirect type of fear, given to her by Vader. No, something was off, something was very off. Ahsoka seemed to be backing away every time she sees the opportunity to strike him. What was going on?

"Padawan. Padawan! Are you okay?"

"What?" I was brought back to reality when I saw the old man standing above me. Now I could see it, now I could see why this man looked so familiar to me. He was my father!

All right just kidding, he was actually Obi Wan Kenobi, one of the most trusted hero in the clone wars.

"Master Kenobi!" I exclaimed.

"Hello Padawan, what is your name?"

"I'm Caleb Dume."

"Caleb Dume. Ah yes, padawan to Depa Billaba."

"Yes that's me."

"Where is your Master?"

"She well, she..."

"I could use a hand here." Came the tired voice of Ahsoka.

Obi Wan and I both ignited our blue sabers together, running towards the sith lord. Our 5 blades clashed towards one another, with me struggling to keep up with the fight. I definitely would've lost if I didn't have the two more experienced Jedi here to help me.

As we came closer and closer to destroying this sith lord, I could feel Ahsoka growing more and more scared. Of what I did not know. But it was something that I must find out soon. At that very same moment, I could tell Obi Wan was also sensing what I was.

"Ahsoka, he's not the same man that he used to be."

Same man? What was he talking about? Who was Vader before he became a sith lord?

Regardless, we continued fighting until we had Vader cornered. He was about to get back up when Obi Wan sent his very own lightsaber straight through his chest. The next thing I knew, Ahsoka had tears flowing out of her. Now I was beyond confused.

"Can someone here tell me what I need to know?"

"Caleb, this is something you won't understand." They said in unison.

"Well then you'll have to just try very hard to explain." I said frustrated.

At that very second, I could've sworn Ahsoka had mumbled something quietly, so quietly that none of us could hear. Then it came again, this time much clearer.

"Anakin." She finally let out.

"I'm not sure you'll quite understand this Caleb, but our once good friend Anakin, is the man behind that mask."

Be safe everyone.