Luke

"So now what?" I started, slowly recovering.

"Now we must go to Dagobah and seek guidance from Master Yoda. With Vader gone, the emperor will be the last sith we'll ever have to face. If we can track him down and finish him off, we may yet restore peace to the galaxy." Obi wan replied.

"I agree" Stated Ahsoka, "But what of the boy?"

"We'll just have to take him with us, a force sensitive is difficult to stumble upon these days, and a Skywalker is even less so." I suggested.

"Very well then, we had best go."

So, the 4 of us made our way to the ship, blasting off into hyperspace right away. With that out of the way, it was time for a proper introduction.

I slowly made my way to Luke so as to not make him entirely nervous of the 2 strangers he was with.

"Hello there, young one. We haven't really been properly introduced. My name is Caleb, Caleb Dume." I put out a hand, hoping that he was old enough to understand what was going on.

To my luck, he actually understood.

"My name is Luke Skywalker."

"That's quite a name you've got there, an important one too." I stated. He probably had no idea what I was talking about, but I am sure that he will one day.

"You're quite brave for a little one, not many have got the guts to face a scary robot." Came Ahsoka.

"Ahsoka!" I said silently.

"Right. I meant you have been very brave to be able to umm, face your fears." She smiled towards the young boy.

"Thank you miss..." His bright eyes shined towards Ahsoka's, forming a larger smile on her lips.

"Ahsoka, my name is Ahsoka Tano." The two shook hands before Ahsoka took Luke to the pilot seat, where he saw space for the first time in his life. They seemed to like each other, so I guess Ahsoka was just naturally good with children.

"Caleb, can you come over here." I was brought back to reality when I heard the silent voice of Obi Wan.

"What is it Master?"

"Have you been to Dagobah before?"

"Yes Master, Ahsoka and I went to visit him 3 times."

"You did? That's funny, he never told me."

"I suppose so."

"I assume he made you a Jedi Knight."

"Actually, he made Ahsoka a knight. He said I needed more experience, but that was half a year ago."

"All right then, Caleb Dume. Kneel."

"By the right of the council, by the will of the force, you may rise Jedi Knight."

I couldn't believe it, I had finally made my way to the rank of Knight. It's been so long since I wanted that, and the wish had finally come true.

"So, what did you tell him?" I asked Ahsoka, just as she walked towards me.

"Rex, Maul, the rebellion and more."

"Well guess what Ahsoka, I'm finally a Jedi Knight!"

"That is amazing Caleb, but he also made me a Jedi Master. Hmmm hmm. You'll get there eventually." She chuckled.