Birthday present

Ahsoka once again came in for another kiss, but this time, I gladly accepted it, since I already learned how to react from the first experience. As our heads met, our eyes sparkled at each other with fun compassion and love. Our lips touched against each other softly, both of us feeling the warmth and affection of one another. Continuing to kiss one another our hands began to smother themselves around each other's bodies: waist, cheeks, legs, hands wherever you could think of.

We had been kissing for what seemed like a minute when all of a sudden, Ahsoka got way more aggressive than she normally would be. She pushed me further towards the wall while she lifted up her left leg, motioning me to grab it, making our bodies touch against each other's completely. This sudden change in position allowed me feel the outline of her breasts, which I could've swarm made my penis an inch longer, that and the fact that her skin was also touching the outline of my member. As I grabbed her leg, I was astonished by how incredibly soft it was, almost as if it was a pillow that I could just sleep on all night long. My hand easily glided its way to her going, making it way easier for me to just lift up her leg. One could argue that it was her leg that was gliding because it was her smooth skin that made the process way quicker and easier for me.

Continuing the aggressive notion, she pushed her tongue straight into my mouth, before starting to get the lay of the land, sending shivers through my entire body, making me shake uncontrollably. Her warm tongue snaked its way to the left, to the right, to the top, and even fought to get below my tongue.

"It's time to fight back." I thought. So I did my best to lift her tongue up with mine, but unfortunately, my competitor was way more fast and flexible than I was. It took me a whole three minutes before I could even get her tongue out of my mouth. Seeing the opening, I took it, and pushed my tongue into her mouth. I was about to do the same thing she did to me when suddenly, she moved her whole body away from me.

"Cheater." I joked.

"Sorry honey, I guess you just gotta do better." She mocked.

After we took a bit of individual time to catch our breathes, we were united once again. She then pulled me towards my bottom bunk, before leaning on top of me to give me yet another kiss,  taking off our shoes with the force. We continued to do the same kissing routine multiple times over the course of half an hour, with me losing the tongue battles 3:2.

I once again moved my head closer and closer towards hers, preparing for the 8th kiss that night. Our bodies touched with our lips merely a centimetre away when she suddenly changed course and shot her head down and towards my neck. Having no clue as to what was going on I decided to welcome her to whatever she was about to do. Before I knew it, I felt the right side of my neck being bitten by my soul mate, earning her a moan. The bite was followed by a series of kissing, licking and sucking all implanted onto my neck, with occasional bites.

Enjoying the pleasant feeling, I decided to have my own fun and started to stroke her right lekku, using my hand that was now shaped like a bottomless mug. At first, I was amazed by how soft her lekku was, since the last time I touched them they were really successful in tickling me, as well as the fact that they looked like they were made out of the same materials as her horns. I was also stunned by how much her lekku were vibrating, which I believe is normal for togrutas in these conditions since last time, they were nowhere close to the resonating frequency as they are now. I could tell that she was very much enjoying this since her moans were way louder and occasional than mine. Soon, I decided to enhance the experience by using my moth instead of my hands, turning her moans into screams of joy. Sucking on her lekku like a you know what made my mouth vibrate, which although was slightly painful was also a very enjoyable thing to do.

She never once stopped to get off of me while the pleasure continued for almost an hour until we finally stopped our teasing. Little did I know this wasn't even fun enough for her.

"Why don't we do something even more enjoyable Caleb." She smirked evilly.

"Like what?" What could possibly be any better.

"Like stuff you've never even heard of." She continued.

"How do you actually know about any of this anyway." I finally realised.

"Let's just say that I have some really annoying friends that could talk about their passionate experiences all day long." Exactly what I was doing.

"So do you want to do it Caleb?"

"Of course." It's not like this would be that painful will it?

We're gonna want to be on my top bunk for this." She suggested.

She slowly climbed up the ladder which gave me some time to check her out. I started with her beautiful face, followed by her rare perfect body and finally, her soft delicate legs accompanied by those shiny orange feet.

(Let's just say that the two had much fun afterwards, cause lemon doesn't seem to suit the story, unless you guys really need it.)

If anyone can find me a photo of kansoka (kissing) I'd be very grateful. If not, no worries.

Love