Letting it all out

I have been with the rebellion for almost a week now, I am starting to understand how things generally operate around here, but as much as I liked this place, I also found parts of it strange, like how many people would laugh at me whenever I talked to them. That's right. Talk. I've been more open to people now that I know most of them probably won't try to kill me. On the other hand, I still have nightmares almost every night, the same voices continued to haunt me as time goes on, which was getting more and more difficult to bare. Anyway, the briefing was almost over, and I was told that I would be on a mission with Ahsoka tomorrow to steal some supplies from the Empire.

"Hey Ahsoka, do you have any idea why some of the rebels like to laugh at me?" I asked as we were headed back to our dorm.

"Well let's just say that they think you are incredibly handsome." She answered sweetly.

As much as hearing that line made me blush, I was still eager to find out the truth.

"But really, why do they?"

"I would say it is mostly because every time a conversation ends, you finish off with a bow."

"Wait but aren't I supposed to do that?" I asked confused.

"That's just how the council teaches us, aside from that people rarely bow to one another." She explained.

"Well thanks."

"Anyway, congratulations Caleb, you are now on your way to becoming an official member of the rebellion." Ahsoka congratulated.

"Thanks." I said quietly, starting to look down.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned, immediately recognising my tone.

"It's just that I'm a little nervous, not just about the mission but also how I may endanger the mission." I answered, hoping that she would understand.

"What do you mean?" Oh dear.

"It...It's just that...in my head there are always..." I struggled, feeling the tension building up. in my eyes. I shouldn't go on. I couldn't go on. I couldn't just start crying like a five-year-old.

"I understand." She said sympathetically just as we had finally entered our room and closed the door, I was about to go to my bottom bunk to hide my tears, when Ahsoka suddenly gave me a hug. This was bad, this was really bad. I really didn't want her to see me like this, so I did my best to break free, but to my unfortunate, she was way tougher than she looked, and continued to grab me tightly despite all my efforts to break off. Her hugging me only made it more and more difficult to keep all the tears in.

"Ahsoka let me go!" I continued to struggle.

"Please Caleb, I only want to help." She said soothingly, determined not to let go.

"Ahsoka please!" I trembled, causing a tear to finally drop from my eye.

"Please don't shut me out, let me help you get through this."

"NO!" A few more tears had fallen from their place.

"Let go Caleb. Let go." Her soft voice echoed.

That was it. I had finally surrendered. I couldn't keep them in anymore. The pain I have felt for the last two years is now being completely released onto the strong shoulders of Ahsoka. Listening to her soothing warm voice I let the tears drift off into multiple different directions. They fell out together like a huge waterfall on the rivers of Naboo.

Soon, I wrapped my own arms around her body, resting my hand onto her left shoulder finally completing the hug at long last. Her delicate orange hands rubbed and patted my back again and again and again for so many times, until my sobbing had finally stopped, but even after that I continued clinging onto her like a koala on a tree. When I was starting to feel better, I let everything blurt out, my story with order 66, Master Billaba, Grey, Styles, finally letting out what has been kept a secret for the past two years. Then the tears came again, but this time I did absolutely nothing to prevent them from falling out, I let them loose onto the shoulders of Ahsoka Tano.

Bonus: (Ahsoka's POV)

I had fallen asleep with Caleb on his bed, he seemed to be resting peacefully until I woke up in the middle of the night by a cold and shivering body right beside mine. Feeling how insanely cold he was I instinctively wrapped an arm and a leg around him. Almost immediately he had stopped trembling. As time went on I was starting to lose control over my body. Before I knew it, my lips were connected to Caleb's cheek, planting a gentle kiss on his face. Seeing that Caleb was now getting really warmed up, I slept soundly beside him knowing that he is finally at peace.

So did you guys like seeing things from Ahsoka's POV? If so feel free to tell me.

 Love you guys.