Visions

"This is all because of you Caleb."

"You lead them to us!"

"Caleb? Is that true?"

"Why would you betray us?"

Betray? What? What?

"He's a spy"

"Eliminate the boy"

What is happening?

"You betrayed the rebellion, you betrayed your friends, you betrayed me. I gave you a chance, I gave you a life worth living for, and after all this time you've been spying on us!"

"You leave me no choice."

What? I betrayed them? No, I...I...I couldn't have. I...I can't! It's impossible!

No. NO! NOOOOOOO!

"Caleb?" My eyes immediately bursted open, with sweat all over my face, tears beginning to build up in my eyes.

"Caleb?" The gentle voice cooed once again.

"Are you okay?" I looked to the right to see Ahsoka kneeling beside my bed, holding my right hand tightly with one of hers while the other slowly caressed my cheek.

"I...I'm okay." I reassured.

"Caleb. You can tell me anything. I'm here for you."

"Wuh...Wuh...Well" I struggled, "I first saw a rebel shooting at me, then I heard several voices while I saw a whole imperial fleet arrive at the location of our base."

"Why would the rebels betray you?" I saddened even more, the tears only making it harder for me to look at her.

"They didn't." I shuttered, "I did." That was when the tears had finally won, falling out like a waterfall. Seeing my reaction, she wrapped an arm around my chest, careful not to touch the hole on my arm.

"I don't know what's happening Ahsoka. I feel like it's a vision, one that will come true."

"I know you Caleb, and I know that you could never join the empire."

"No but I know it's going to come true. I just know it."

"I...I..." She was also beginning to struggle, unable to react to my words.

This made me worry even more, as the crying only continued to fall out more rapidly. It made me feel like my suspicions are really going to come true, and that I will one day turn my back on the rebellion.

This feeling was worse than anything I've ever felt, it couldn't even compare to the pain I was feeling in my arm, nor the day when the clones betrayed and fired their weapons on me. Knowing that I was going to be the one on the other side of the story broke my heart. Better to be the one who gets betrayed than the one who betrays.

(1 week later)

The visions were growing more and more clear everyday, but as the physical pain died down, the mental pain of me doing something bad was starting to destroy me. I was now absolutely certain that I will betray the rebellion, but there was still no one who knew about this except for Ahsoka.

So one night, when everyone was asleep. I did the only thing that could've been done and decided to leave. I slowly made my way to the door when I completely lost track of what I was doing, it was almost as if my body was being controlled by someone else.

I unwillingly walked towards the conference room where I finally saw the reason behind this mysterious takeover. I looked through the glass window to see that the reflection of myself, had sinister yellow eyes.