Naughty togruta part 2

"So what do you want to do today Caleb?" Ahsoka asked, finally getting off of me.

"I don't know, I could just be mad at you again." I said with a humorous tone. 

"I've got a better idea." She smirked.

"And what's that?" I asked interested.

"This!" She sat up immediately to wiggle her fingers all around my belly, which immediately put me into a fit of hysterical laughter.

"Nohohohohohoho plehehease dohont do thahat." I cried.

"Then how bout this?" She asked, blowing an enormous raspberry on my stomach, making me cry.

"Thahahats worse!" I practically yelled, as the tickling torture had been taken to a whole other level. She blew a large series of raspberries until she was out of breath and sat up to use her fingers instead. The scene got even worse when her fingers reached my sides, exposing my weaknesses. The movement of her lekku only made it worse as they also tickled my sides a lot, especially when she would occasionally give me a raspberry.

I couldn't handle it anymore, I had to do something. So I lifted up my hands to try to grab a hold of hers, which didn't work in my favour. Instead this made it worse, as she saw another one of my weaknesses she relentlessly went straight for it.

"Nohohohohohohohoho Ahasohoka. Pleheassss nohohot thehehehehere."

"So, this is your weakness is it? Well too bad." She teased.

Ounce after ounce of tears left my eyes, making me laugh insanely. The tickling would've been bad enough with the clothes on, but now that we're naked, I just felt like I was about to die from the laughter.

Doing the unthinkable she moved her head down to blow a raspberry on my neck, making me giggle even more than ever before. Raspberries was just something that I couldn't handle. They make me cry even if I am only witnessing one of them, so one could only imagine the amount of tears being produced at the moment.

Her grip was way too strong for me, whatever I did I just couldn't break free, all I could do was wait until it was over. But to my unfortunate, she never stopped, she continued to tickle me making me squeal, scream and shutter.

"Ahsohoka! Dohohont! Stahahap!"

"Don't stop huh? All right then." She giggled evilly.

She was all over my body. At one point, she even held her lekku with her hands and used them to tickle my sides, while I was currently being tortured by all of her six limbs: hands, legs and lekku.

She had her head on my chest and wiggled it all around creating tingly sensations with her two lekku, while her hands were around my sides moving constantly, with her toe nails scratching the bottom of my feet, letting lose huge raspberries occasionally. That was when I had really lost it, I really couldn't go on anymore, so I did what I hoped would work and closed my eyes, while inevitable laughter was still coming out of my mouth.

"Caleb?"

"Caleb!" 

Yes, my plan worked, now I can finally get a short break. 

5 minutes later, I felt Ahsoka leave me and was headed to the ladder. I was now getting a bit confused and worried, so I decided it was time to stop acting and opened my eyes.

"Ahsoka?" She immediately looked at me shocked but pleased.

"Caleb!" She shot towards me, gripping onto me tightly. I was about to hug back when she moved away to give me a slap across the face.

"That was for scaring me."

"And this..." she moved her lips towards mine, closing the distance between us, "this is for being adorable."

"Well just so you know, I did tell you to stop. I was dying so I kinda had to."

"No you didn't, you said don't stop." She said sweetly, making me roll my eyes. I moved back towards her as my lips connected with hers. We kissed for 5 minutes with me losing the tongue fight again, not that I was trying anyway, all my energy got tickled out of me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked.

"What's a movie?" She smiled, before grabbing a huge monitor with the force, putting a disk inside of it, as I was introduced to movies for the first time ever.

We spent the rest of the day just watching movies, meditating or making out, going out to get some food from time to time. This was overall one of the best days of my life, especially since I had my girlfriend Ahsoka beside me the whole time.