Happy ever after

We couldn't have been any happier. All of us were literally smiling from the inside out: the rebels, Bail, Yoda, Ahsoka and even Luke. Sure, there were still imperials all over the galaxy but we've corrupted the man with the most power, and from our point of view, we've already won.

I obviously sat happily next to my incredible girlfriend. Her head snuggled towards my shoulder, gently tickling me with her lekku. Whilst my hands were wrapped tightly around her, kissing her from time to time.

"You know, I wish there was a way that I could let her know, that we won. We did it."

She paused for a moment, before replying softly with, "She knows. They both do."

"I love you so much Ahsoka." I held her lekku in my hand, gently stroking it.

She sheepishly snuggled atop my lap, placing a delicate kiss on my lips, wrapping her arms around me as I did to her. Her soft lips were completely unavoidable: delightful, sweet and lucious. Once you start down the sweet path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"I love you even more honeycomb."

"That must be why you pulled away so quickly." I smirked, hoping she got the message, which thankfully, she did.

Our lips once again collided, I tasted her fresh sweet lips just as she tasted mine. The elegant tenderness of her lips mellowed onto mine easily, almost as if simply melting into my mouth. We carried so much passion, affection and love for one another at every passing second. 

The sweet scent of the lovely togruta illuminated the room with brightness and vibrancy. I rested peacefully in her fragile odor, enjoying every last second of the indulgence.

I slowly slid my other hand towards her back while the other was still clinging onto her lekku. Tucking myself onto her I was slowly starting to loose conscious. We were immensely close, not ever even thinking of pulling even a millimetre apart. Soon, her own arms wrapped around my neck and back, pulling us even closer than ever.

It wasn't long until I was starting to run out of breath, after all, it had already been five minutes. Regardless, she relentlessly pushed me down so that I was laying on the soft bed. I did my best to keep up even though I was struggling to keep going. She on the other hand seemed perfectly all right and could easily do this for a whole day.

Alongside the comfortable feeling of her warm presence, she started snaking her hands all around my body: cheeks, neck, shoulder, sides. Now I was really desperate for air, but she continued to push down with determination, not ever wanting to halt the pleasure.

At the end, I just had to get some air, so I reluctantly slid my head left where I started coughing out my problems, our bodies still glued together.

"And I thought you were the one who wanted me to go longer."

"Yeah but I do need some air every now and then, after all, I am only human." I smirked.

A couple minutes had passed until she broke the silence, "Caleb."

"Yes?"

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too!" I exclaimed.

"Hmm, very cute."

I blushed a little bit, and as I was thinking of her last words, I couldn't help but realise how her lips had suddenly smashed onto mine once again.

Without a doubt, I kissed back, pushing my lips onto hers with brute force. Her hand was running down my cheek, giving me the luxury of feeling her silky soft smooth skin rubbing against mine. 

Bodies colliding, my grasp had never once let her down. Not a second passed when we weren't completely connected, touching each other's supple lips, helplessly moving hands around bodies. 

Hours have passed, decades have passed, an eternity has passed and yet we were still there, kissing each other with every passing second. Embracing one another as much as humanly possible.

Never in a thousand years would I give up my Ahsoka. She means so much to me and I love her more than anything else. She had always been there when I needed her most and I just love the way she does everything for me. Ahsoka Tano was the light of my life, my true hero. I love you Ahsoka Tano, and I promise to love you until the end of time.

 And wow! That is the end of the story. I really hope you all enjoyed the book, I know there are many let downs but I've done my best folks. 

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to those who have been there to support me. I truly wouldn't have ever finished it if I didn't have your help. Honestly there were way too many times when I literally had no idea where to go with the story arc. Many chapters of the book was me just looking for something random to write. 

With that being said, just remember, it was all you guys, you're the ones who really wrote the story. Not me, it's you. And yes you. Especially you. You know who you are. 

I love you all and hopefully, we'll meet again one day. 

One other thing, the lemon ending to this story will be posted in no more than 36 hours I can promise you that. However, it will be on 'The light (lemon version)' and not this one.

Here's the link for the lemon version of this book: 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/249057782-the-light-lemon-version

Once again, thank you all for your support, may the force be with you.