Cooking class part 2

"Come on baby put a little strength into it, we're Jedi remember?" She teased.

"Yes yes I know. Honestly the only thing I didn't like about what you just said was 'baby', and you know that don't you?"

"You are such an adorable sweet child." She squealed.

"I'm only 3 years younger than you." I managed to say out of all the sweat that's coming out of me.

"Only you're so much cuter than a 17-year-old, you're more like 5." I was of course blushing a lot already, but that didn't stop me from accepting her flirty attitude.

"Whatever, whatever. All right, your turn again."

(4 hours later)

"Why don't we freeze the other batch? It's not like we'll finish eating it today anyway." I suggested, mostly because I was just so depleted, but also because there was a super bowl of spaghetti shaped pasta drying out already.

"Exactly what I was thinking." She winked.

"Hey Ahsoka." I started just as she was returning from the fridge.

"What is it honey?" She gave me a warm smile. One that was quickly dismissed when I threw a whole bowl of flour onto her face. I then got more flour on my hands just as I was about to throw it at her once again. But as I was focused on her, I didn't realize the bag of flour was slowly floating towards her through the force.

I aimed and fired. However, this time, she was ready for it, and was able to catch it with the force. Seeing as she had the full high ground, I pulled my lightsaber towards me, just in time to block the 200 grams of flour that was being thrown at me.

I didn't even know how I was able to block flour, but I did it anyway and that's all that matters. No of course I didn't block all of it, just some of it, which was why my face was also very floury at the moment.

Seeing the opportunity, I immediately force pushed her a couple inches back, before pulling the bag of flour towards me with the force. I sprayed her whole face with flour until she started coughing. But I stopped when I saw her struggling, that now gave her an advantage, as she brought her two pure white blades to her hands, igniting them, ready to defend.

Seeing as she wouldn't take a shot, I charged at her with my lightsaber, which was on sparring mode of course. With her vision clouded, I was able to see her clearer than she could me. Despite that, she was still able to fight back, using the force to guide her.

She suddenly threw her shoto at me as I deflected it quickly, which gave her enough time to wipe away some flour so that she could see. Her lightsaber locked with mine just as her shoto had flown back to her. I had to take a step back to avoid her next attack, but I was caught off guard when she jumped up to back kick my chest.

"Oh, sorry that was a little hard, are you okay sweetie?" She said in a half flirty tone.

"I'm fine." I laughed, before sprinkling her with more flour.

The duel went on forever until I lost my footing and fell on the ground. I de-ignited my lightsaber as a sign of 'match is over', as she quickly turned off hers as well. Helping me back up, she gently poked my sides making me screech at a high pitch.

"You are one naughty boy." She smirked.

"Come on 'soka, when's the last time I've bullied you?" I joked.

"Yeah yeah you got me there, let's just finish up."

(1 hour later)

"It looks like the hard work payed off well after all." I surrendered.

"Told you." She smirked.

When we finished our food, I once again felt like annoying her, so I got a large bowl of water and shot it onto her, making her all wet. I instantly turned around to sprint off but Ahsoka caught on quickly, she turned around and pulled me towards her, gripping me tightly with the force.

I wondered what was going to happen next when she started to tickle me ferociously. It wasn't long until I had bursted into hysterics, fountains of tears dropped from my eyes as I laughed and yelled, trying to get free. 

She sat over me still holding me in place, before letting loose a series of raspberries onto my belly. I squealed and cried like a baby while knowing that there was nothing that could've been done. Her lekku paired up quite nicely, rubbing themselves around my neck creating sparks of laughter, which was accompanied by large screaming screeches from the tickling of my armpits. 

She would even use her toe nails to scratch the bottom of my feet from time to time, making me struggle even more. I started running out of breath after 15 minutes, which was luckily when she finally let me go.

"Despite all that, I love you Ahsoka."

"Awww, I love you too honeycomb."

And we've reached 330 views. I thank you all for the support and motivation to continue the story. Its been a long and strange road but I kinda know where I'm going with this now.

Thank you all and lots of love. Take care.