The dark side

No no no no nooooo. This can't be happening. This isn't possible. Then it hit me, I must've been being controlled by the dark side serum when I got captured by Vader. But what do I do now, all I could do is look at things, I had lost control over my body, I couldn't even control my eyelids from opening and closing.

I was at the conference room, where my body suddenly kneeled down and closed my eyes.

"Where is the base boy." Came the metallic voice of Darth Vader, it was as if he was standing right beside me, interrogating me like he did before. But just like last time I did all I could to stop him from getting the details, but he tortured me for hours and hours and I finally wan't able to keep him at bay, and unwillingly revealed our location.

And with that, I opened my eyes and ran to the radio room where I recorded a message.

"Hello, my name is Caleb Dume. I am a surviving Jedi padawan who is currently working for the rebellion. Our cruiser is currently on the Hoth system, come help us if you want to fight with us." I recorded, before sending the message out publicly so that everyone in the galaxy would have access to it.

Oh no. What have I done.

An hour later, I heard some rebels running towards their battle stations, as I looked out the window to see a large array of imperial ships heading straight towards us. I smiled unwillingly, until a rebel patted my shoulder from behind.

If I was still in charge of my body, I would definitely have turned around, but I didn't, I stayed there and shut my eyes.

"Hey kid, battle stations, commander Sato is counting on every last one of us." He urged.

All of a sudden, I opened my eyes, stretching out my hands to force push everything in the room. My head turned in different directions possibly just to taunt me of what I had just done. Oh no. This can't be happening! They'll think I'm a traitor.

When I looked towards my left, I saw a rebel pointing a gun at me, and firing. I dodged the shot before pushing him far away with the force.

That was when multiple more rebels started to fire on me, with me drawing out my lightsaber to deflect the shots. I did my best to break free so that I could be back in control of my body, but it was completely useless. All I managed to do was kill even more of the rebels.

Then, commander Sato came, and yelled 'STOP'. "What in the world is happening here?" He asked.

"Sir, he killed all of these rebels" One shouted.

"Caleb? Is that true?" A soft voice came out of nowhere.

I turned around to see Ahsoka standing there, with her gaze focused on me. When my eyes finally reached hers, I saw her in utter shock, as she looked into my dark orange eyes.

However, having Ahsoka there allowed me to fight back very briefly, I forced myself to stand still for a few seconds, long enough to murmur the words 'kill me', so quietly that only Ahsoka could hear.

Using the opportunity, Ahsoka used the force to hold me in place, while telling others to help restrain me. I was now locked in a mini cage, unable to move or feel the force around me. I continued to stare at everyone's confuse faces when I was suddenly knocked out.

I opened my eyes t see that I was lying on a tiny bed inside a little hut, where there was smoke coming out of it. I also felt that the dark side was no longer in me, I was finally able to move my body. But where was I?

Thoughts started to ponder upon me. What happened with the rebels? Are they still alive? Did they survive? Where are they? What will they think of me when I get back, and should I even go back? I will never forgive myself for the terrible things I have done. What will Ahsoka think of me now?

As I thought about that last one, a small green figure appeared on the side of my bed.

"Master Yoda!" I exclaimed. He must've healed me while I was knocked out. I immediately sat up, looking down towards him.

"Master, what happened to me, why couldn't I feel my own body?"

"Done something to you the sir has, taken control of your essence they did."

"And what about now? Is the dark side gone now?"

"Yes. Gone it is, removed it from you, I have."

"Thank you master"

I spent the next hour or so just explaining my feelings towards Master Yoda. How I felt when I was being controlled and if I remembered anything at all. We talked for an hour until I saw Ahsoka walk into the hut, with a somewhat happy expression on her face. I however did not share the same expression, I just didn't want to see her after what I had done to her, what I had done to the rebellion, how I have destroyed everything.