A beautiful sight to wake up to

The shiny sun of Lothal glimmered down, hitting the window and shining down towards us, dominating our faces with brightness. I slowly woke up, my body starting up, as my eyes slowly unfolded themselves. The first thing I saw was the face of a certain gorgeous orange togruta, the light from the sun hit her face, lighting her up, dazzling her face with sunshine.

This was no togruta, this was an angel, one who would choose to spend a whole eternity with me. The light of my life, always brightening my mood, being there for me, helping me through the dark times. She was absolutely beautiful, yet so capable and powerful at the same time.

Her wonderful scent radiated off of her making her even more appealing. Her fabric warm skin wrapped onto mine tightly, as if protecting me from any villainous acts in the galaxy. Her lekku were dangling from her face, caressing my cheek with every slight movement, as if showing their love for me.

There was honestly no better feeling that I could've wished for in the galaxy. Our arms wrapped around each other while our bare bodies touched closely, spreading warmth to one another. Seeing the delicate creature in front of me I couldn't help but hug her as tightly as possible, which brought a charming smile to her magnificent face.

"What are you looking at handsome?" She started.

"O...oh. Uhh...umm, I...I...wa...was just loo...looking at. I...I...I didn't mean to..." I trembled.

"Is it really that hard to say 'Ahsoka you look beautiful' Caleb?" She smirked.

"Y...yes Ahsoka, you...you look b...beautiful." I shuttered.

"Really?" She said cheekily, embarrassing me.

"You're just trying to embarrass me aren't you?"

"Why of course, you look very cute when you're blushing." She winked.

My face flushed a bright red, not only was she embarrassing me, she just had to say things like 'cute' and 'handsome'.

"Ahsoka, I don't like it when you treat me like a child." I admitted.

"Why my adorable cute handsome charming delightful baby" she teased. I blushed instantly, I had thought that it would be foolish to tell her that, but I guess it's way too late now.

"You're turning red dear" She taunted. I was about to raise my voice when she nestled closer to me, landing a pleasant kiss on my lips.

All right yes this isn't so exciting, but I do hope you enjoyed and I'll see you on the next one.