Cooking class part 1

"Morning dear" Came the calm voice of Ahsoka. Unfortunately, I was far from being awake, so I simply gave her a groan.

It wasn't long until I felt lips kissing my cheeks at every second, her warm breath soothing me, but was nonetheless getting a bit annoying. Seeing my stubbornness, she moved her hands down to poke my sides. The effect took place immediately, as I was starting to lose it, starting to lose control of the shape of my lips.

"There's no use faking it Caleb, I know you're ticklish." She said sweetly, before continuing to kiss me.

"Hahahahahahahahaha. Ahsohoka stohop ihit." I started, losing control.

"Get up and I will" She replied cheekily.

So, I did, I immediately sat up and opened my eyes, coincidentally landing my lips onto hers. Soft moans escaped our mouths as I continued to press more and more forward. The kiss lasted for a very good 5 minutes until we inevitably pulled away.

"All right Ahsoka, what's so important you had to wake me up like this?"

"I assume you've never cooked anything in your life, so I'll be teaching you." She smirked.

"Why do I feel like this could end my life?"

"Maybe, maybe not." She replied cheekily.

Without a second of waste, she pulled me into our kitchen where she had everything assembled, there were even two aprons for us to wear.

"I didn't remember you buying aprons."

"Because you weren't the one organizing the kitchen."

"Wanna get started handsome?"

My face burnt slightly. I rolled my eyes as there was no point in telling her that I didn't like to be called by such names.

Anyway, we looked at the recipe book 'How to Cook Everything' and there was a page that seemed to interest her. The page told us 'how to make pasta', so we started to do precisely as it instructed.

"I'll get the flour so why don't you get the eggs love." She started again.

"Oh, just stop it already." I sneered.

"Well this is certainly harder than I thought." I said as I was struggling with kneading the dough.

"Come on Caleb you've been through worse." She said as she was also clashing against the yellow ball.

Ahsoka kept on flirting with me during the long 20 minutes of kneading, occasionally calling me 'adorable', 'cute', 'lovely' and everything. Which of course really annoyed me, but spending time with Ahsoka had always been a luxury, so I enjoyed it anyway.

"Mine is springing back now, how 'bout yours?"

"Almost there 'soka, almost there."

"Look at you go, look at you go. Attaboy, attaboy." She grinned.

"All right I'm there. I really hope the hard work pays off otherwise we may have used our energy for nothing.

"Hard work? That was the easy part, the hard part is rolling the dough out. Since we are Jedi I would think that we could manage without a pasta maker.

"Yep. You're right, this is very difficult." We were both amateurs, and I a little less so, which meant that we would have to spent the rest of the day doing this. But hey, it's not like I hate this that much, it beats studying the history of Darth Revan and force judgement.